Author Topic: Doing the Happy Dance!  (Read 3982 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Doing the Happy Dance!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 05:36:01 AM »
5'10", about 1.7 meters

shocked  Same height as me, except I'm only about 160 lbs.

At one time a few years back, I was down to about 130 Sad  (long story - health issue)

Waist is about 30" but I buy 32"x32" inch jeans to get a little more room in the seat and thighs ( I have big thighs because I used to log and x-country ski ).
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
Well done.......I need to drop about 30 pounds but I am training for a powerlift meet in August.

Don't mind the lipid clinic.  I go to one and drive them crazy because I cannot take statin drugs.  My problem is heredity, not diet.  Most doctors still don't believe heredity to cause high cholestrol.  I get all of the bad side affects, including a damaged heart muscle.  Yes, statin drugs can damage cardio muscles.  Luckily, I quit the statins in time so the damage is not much of a problem.  Just a slight timing of the beat issue.

If they want to give you statins, be very aware of any side effects from the drug.  Also, take Coenzyme Q10.  Google it and read up on it.....chris3

Iain

• friend
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »
Not going to cut the weight for the meet?

Kudos on doing one, something I may decide to do in the next decade sometime.
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »
Fistful, it's all in your head! grin laugh

Why does everyone keep saying that?  Huh?   smiley
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife