Author Topic: Man Faces Charges for Having Sex With Picnic Table (Merged Duplicate Threads)  (Read 5775 times)

Uncle Bubba

• friend
  • Billy Fish
Dude that video taped it could have made a fortune selling it.  Gotta a lot more pervs out there that are into picnic tables.

Oh, I'll bet that one shows up on CJ or Ernie's before long.
It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat *expletive deleted*it and die. Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Quote from: Fly320s
But, generally speaking, people are idiots outside their own personal sphere.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Merged duplicate threads...

Table lovin' so nice we threaded it twice....  grin
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Wow, seeker, that's just disturbing.   shocked
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
there was a guy who got arrested here for having sex with his horse. neighbor videotaped that too. You would think the perverts would have enough sense to do these things out of sight.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

The Annoyed Man

wait....

hold the phone.

as men, we're NOT supposed to stick it in holes that appear to be the appropriate size?  shocked

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
wait....

hold the phone.

as men, we're NOT supposed to stick it in holes that appear to be the appropriate size?  shocked
Huh?  They said the hole in the table was about 3-4 inches wide...sounds like the appropriate size to me, if a bit snug.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

johnster999

Wonder if the table will write to him in the clink?

grislyatoms

• friends
"Well, the table WAS wearing that low cut umbrella and skimpy table cloth; it was making a pass at me and giving me that 'come hither' look..." grin
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Hope he had his tetanus shots.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
wait....

hold the phone.

Huh?  They said the hole in the table was about 3-4 inches wide...sounds like the appropriate size to me, if a bit snug.

Yeah, but depth is the main concern in these matters...
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.