Author Topic: Vegas, Baybee  (Read 1557 times)

The Annoyed Man

Vegas, Baybee
« on: May 08, 2008, 04:43:24 PM »
Tomorrow is my 62nd birthday.  Saturday is SWMBO's 60th bday.  Saturday morning we're taking the Prius and driving to Las Vegas where she has two free nights in a hotel I won't name for security reasons.  Back late Monday night.  grin

grampster

• friend
Re: Vegas, Baybee
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »
You know you want it, you know you need it.  Can you say high roller treatment baby?  grin

Have fun and we'll watch for you on CSI.. angel
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »
Tomorrow is my 62nd birthday.  Saturday is SWMBO's 60th bday.  Saturday morning we're taking the Prius and driving to Las Vegas where she has two free nights in a hotel I won't name for security reasons.  Back late Monday night.  grin

Happy Birthday
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »
Superb guess, grampster.  But it isn't on that end of the Strip. (Besides, I'd never buy a timeshare or whatever Tahiti whatever is selling anyway).  No, these freebies come from a different source, with no strings. 

Yeah, I see coupla three ice cold Grey Goose martinis and a piece of superb filet mignon red meat in my future.  My prostate be damned.  laugh

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »
Wasting more gas I see.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »
No they are taking the Prius.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »
And leaving a trail of smug the entire way...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 08:41:48 PM »
What does a trial of smug look like?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 10:11:20 PM »
What does a trial of smug look like?

A lot like smog, but it carries the faint echo of the mouthings of George Clooney.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:35 PM »
But does it premeate from an upturned nostril or two?

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 04:54:50 AM »
Happy Birthday, but if you win anything that was my dollar you used.  grin

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB