Author Topic: NRA Fearmongering  (Read 9921 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: NRA Fearmongering
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2008, 06:43:37 AM »
Why are you blaming the NRA for crap at your state level?  Where are your state level organizations and what are they doing?  No blame for them?  Blaming the National Rifle Association for all your bad state laws if just foolish. 

Here in Texas, we have the Texas State Rifle Association that is very effective and takes care of most of the state issues.  The NRA sticks its head in sometimes, but the TSRA takes care of things at the state level here.  If some bad legislation got passed, it wouldn't be the NRA I would be bashing.  I'll grant you that the legislators and governor are more friendly here, but the state guys are the ones who need to be spearheading the efforts, not the national guys.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: NRA Fearmongering
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2008, 07:13:07 AM »
"Why are you blaming the NRA for crap at your state level?"

That's the same thing I've been asking, and haven't been getting an answer.

All that's been coming forth is a pussy-assed whining noise about how "NRA isn't doing it all for me! Why won't they do it all for me? I'm too lazy and apathetic to do anything but bitch and moan! I don't care about anyplace else in the nation, why isn't NRA spending all of its money defening MY rights and MY rights alone! I was a member once, I gave my $35! That ENTITLES ME!"

I've never seen anything so reprehensibly disgusting and pathetic in my life.

As I said, it's the California entitlement attitude.

It's people like this who are the exact reason why anti-gun lesiglation continues to advance in this country.

You're not part of the solution, you're not even part of the problem.

YOU'RE THE WHOLE PROBLEM.

But, it's pretty obvious that the originator of this thread is simply not capable of understanding that the whole world doesn't revolve around him and that he has to take a vested interest in maintaining and preserving his rights or he's going to lose them.

Since the point is never going to sink it, this thread, and its original premise, is totally worthless and nothing more than a childish tantrum and should be treated as such.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.