Author Topic: Teen escapes attacker by biting his genitals  (Read 2755 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Teen escapes attacker by biting his genitals
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:41:09 PM »
TONY BURBECK
WCNC Staff

Salisbury police say an 18-year-old woman escaped an attacker by biting off part of his genitals.

The woman was walking along Maxwell Street near the County Club Neighborhood about 7 p.m. Tuesday, when the man jumped her and dragged her into nearby woods.

Police say the man forced her to perform a sex act. She refused and was beaten up.

He forced her again. Again, she refused and was beaten.

Then, police say the teen bit him hard enough to tear off a piece of his genitals. The victim escaped without further injury.

"Oh my gosh, this is my neighborhood, said neighbor Patti Heilig.

She walks the same area daily.

"If it can happen to that poor girl it can happen to anybody, she said.

Karina Florian and Laura Stringfield typically walk Maxwell Street together. They say the question now is whether they should they carry mace in addition to bringing their dogs.

"Because it hits so close to home and we were here out and about last night, Stringfield said.

Police say a similar attack happened months ago but it wasn't here and doesn't appear to fit any one pattern or person.

"We just hope they'll catch the guy before anything else happens, Heilig said.

Police say they are checking local hospitals to see if a man has sought medical attention for the bite.

The teen who was attacked was taken to a hospital. Her condition has not been released.

Salisbury police say the suspect was a black male in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5 feet 10 to 6 feet tall, weighing 180 pounds. He had a muscular build, was bald, and had green eyes. At the time of the attack, the suspect was wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans. And, obviously, he might be walking with a limp.

Anyone with information in the case is asked to call Salisbury police at 704-638-5333; or Rowan County Crime Stoppers, 866-639-5245.

http://www.charlotte.com/news/story/624972.html

You think.

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Teen escapes attacker by biting his genitals
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 10:50:01 PM »
Seriously. Why do people even try to FORCE other people to perform oral sex on them?

Humiliate a person, threaten them, and then push your most sensitive body parts against their teeth.

You would think people would realize that's not a smart plan.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »
TONY BURBECK
WCNC Staff

Then, police say the teen bit him hard enough to tear off a piece of his genitals. The victim escaped without further injury.

How about someone took care of what's left with a rusty butter knife ?
Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 12:09:40 AM »
She refused and was beaten up.
sad
Again, she refused and was beaten.
angry
Then, police say the teen bit him hard enough to tear off a piece of his genitals.
grin
I hope she doesn't catch anything from biting him, but I hope he gets one heck of an infection (which would hopefully lead to his identification and arrest).
They say the question now is whether they should they carry mace in addition to bringing their dogs.
I'd opt for something with a bit more kick, but I'm just preaching to the choir here.  cool
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 01:04:00 AM »
You would think people would realize that's not a smart plan.

Criminals aren't smart.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 02:41:43 AM »
Good for her, not giving up and taking a bite out of crime.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 04:00:39 AM »

Approves

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 07:40:53 AM »
Gotta hand it to the {alleged} journalist, though. Another reject from English Composition 101:

Police say the man forced her to perform a sex act. She refused and was beaten up.

On the basis of the article as written, I am left with the conclusion that the girl performed two sex acts on this man under protest, and was beaten for protesting, before she bit him on his third try.

I don't think that's what it means ... but that is what it says. Sort of. How do you refuse to do something after having done it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 08:20:36 AM »
Gotta hand it to the {alleged} journalist, though. Another reject from English Composition 101:

On the basis of the article as written, I am left with the conclusion that the girl performed two sex acts on this man under protest, and was beaten for protesting, before she bit him on his third try.

I don't think that's what it means ... but that is what it says. Sort of. How do you refuse to do something after having done it?

Very simple. You force someone to do it twice, and then when you force them to have a third go they snap and bite your part off.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 08:51:23 AM »
She refused and was beaten up.
sad
Again, she refused and was beaten.
angry
Then, police say the teen bit him hard enough to tear off a piece of his genitals.
grin
I hope she doesn't catch anything from biting him, but I hope he gets one heck of an infection (which would hopefully lead to his identification and arrest).
They say the question now is whether they should they carry mace in addition to bringing their dogs.
I'd opt for something with a bit more kick, but I'm just preaching to the choir here.  cool[/b]
Dunno...mace or pepperspray against the genitals? OUCH! Might be rather effective after all cool.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »
Question to the doctors and EMT's on this forum:

It is known that the male organ operates by virtue of increasing blood pressure in the organ, so there must be a whole shipload of capillaries, veins, and arteries in there.

Wouldn't removing large parts of this organ while active lead to serious blood loss, and possibly death?

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »
Question to the doctors and EMT's on this forum:

It is known that the male organ operates by virtue of increasing blood pressure in the organ, so there must be a whole shipload of capillaries, veins, and arteries in there.

Wouldn't removing large parts of this organ while active lead to serious blood loss, and possibly death?

I'm not an EMT or doctor, but I'd say yes. 
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 08:16:55 AM »
At least DNA evidence is readily available ...
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln