Author Topic: A little humor  (Read 1054 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
A little humor
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:06:43 AM »
Billions of Babies...

In the back woods of Oklahoma, Mr. Stewart's wife goes into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor is called out to assist in the delivery.

To keep the nervous father-to-be busy, the doctor hands him a lantern and says, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing."

Soon, a wee baby boy was brought into the world. "Whoa, there Scotty!" says the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down... I think there's yet another wee one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered another little baby.

"No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern, young man... It seems there's yet another one besides!" cried the doctor.

The new father scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor:

"Do ya think it's the light that's attractin' them?"
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
Re: A little humor
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:31:33 AM »
 cheesy
That was funny! laugh
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: A little humor
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 02:21:19 AM »
 laugh
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.