Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan -- Just Plain Nuts  (Read 1446 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Cindy Sheehan -- Just Plain Nuts
« on: September 16, 2005, 03:54:21 PM »
So does the Left want the Federal Government in New Orleans or not? First they complain they didn't get there fast enough, now this ditz says:

George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power.
From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cindy-sheehan/a-bright-spot-in-bush-wor_b_7433.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Justin

• friend
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 04:48:24 PM »
The Huffington Post is up there with The Onion for some of the most brilliant satire going.

What?

What's that, you say?

The Huffington Post is meant to be serious?

Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 05:10:29 PM »
I must make a disclaimer here and note that I did not directly go to the Huffington Post. It was linked from another website. I must remind myself to clear my history so in case I'm ever investigated for any reason, it won't be shown that I actually went there (though it IS good for a laugh). Cheesy
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 06:40:20 PM »
Same old sore losers. Same old snivelling and whining.

Ho, hum.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 08:15:40 PM »
First this:  
Quote from: Cindy Sheehan
The people who were supposed to look after its citizens, our government, failed them.
Then, two paragraphs later:
Quote from: Cindy Sheehan
The citizens of Algiers desperately needed help and hope before the hurricane. When I think of how many other poor neighborhoods are being decimated and made so desperate and hopeless by the failed policies of the Bush administration, it makes me so angry. But when I see what the people of Algiers are doing to help themselves and the people of America are doing to help them help themselves, it gives me hope. I think Algiers can be a model for all of our communities.
(emphasis mine).
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Warbow

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 10:42:48 PM »
I have a political cartoon idea.

Cindy Sheehan as a pawn with moveon.org or "Radical Left" with their fingers grasping her and pondering about where to place her.

Who can draw it? Smiley

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 05:49:53 AM »
When I think of how many other poor neighborhoods are being decimated
I must have skipped over that part in her article. I had no idea the Bush Administration was killing every tenth person in poor neighborhoods... Tongue

toro

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 01:21:59 PM »
Would Cindy Sheehan have gone in to help these poor people if they were shooting at her?

The reason it took so long is because of all the civil disobedience from those very people in the poor neighborhoods.

As everyone knows New Orleans has 10 time the crime as any other city.  You never hear that from the media.

Mrs. Toro

====================================
2 Timothy 2:4
 No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs if he wants to please his commanding officer.