Author Topic: Put your tin foil hats on!  (Read 2296 times)

50 Shooter

Put your tin foil hats on!
« on: September 22, 2005, 06:23:51 AM »
Yesterday I got into one of our company vans to get a ride back home, usual driver that works in that area.

I can't remember what brought this on but he starts talking about black helicopters, a group called the Blackstone Rangers and FEMA. Seems that he believes the BR's are a secret Army of FEMA and they're responsible for blowing up the dikes in NO.

He then goes on to say that the sunami that wiped out Indonesia was caused by an Atomic bomb! I guess at the hands of the Blackstone Rangers.

Luckily I got out of the van before I started laughing at the guy, I had to fight to keep a straight face. I think I found the website he's been visiting though http://thi3rdeye.blogspot.com/2004_02_15_thi3rdeye_archive.html and be sure your tin foil is on tight!

Strange that he's black and doesn't know that the Blackstone Rangers were a radical group within the Black Panthers. I think I'll get a roll of tin foil and pass it along to him the next time I see him.rolleyes

thorn

• friend
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 08:26:44 AM »
sounds like he got blackwater confused.
pretty funny

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 08:35:37 AM »
Sounds like he has been listening to Louis Farakhan to me...

Greg

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 12:15:32 PM »
http://www.joevialls.net/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html

A "better" site that is even more looney than the one 50 Shooter posted. Same theme, just more insane.
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!

thorn

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 03:38:17 PM »
oh man i burst out laughing as the site opened, i mena BURST.
stupid SF bay area idiots are all over stuff like that.

i already saw something to the effect of "govt machines made Katrina"
and of course the endless "Bush paid Osama to commit 9-11"

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 08:42:20 PM »
Actually, STG, I was surprised by the essay-most people who write that kind of tripe usually won't make paragraph breaks.

"Zionist Cabal"  *snort*
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 09:08:29 PM »
Seems someone has watched the X-Files Movie one time too many.

Although, it makes sense now.  Bush has made these two hurricanes hit, so FEMA could go in.  FEMA, being the true gov't, according to Mulder, has complete control, abolishes the old government, and throws us into a ditatorship.  With FEMA in control, someone's goal of world domination is not too far off.

How could I have missed it all these wweeks?
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Preacherman

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 07:04:22 AM »
Didn't you know that FEMA really stands for "Fully Empowered Martian Aliens"?

Silly you!

cheesy
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional!

Please visit my blog: http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 07:59:18 AM »
Blackstone Rangers=Chicago street gang (real deal, not like the LA or NYC punks who would be eaten for breakfast).
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 01:49:58 PM »
There exists a whole culture out there of seemingly rational people who believe the current array of cat 5 hurricanes are caused by competing world forces who have figured a way to steer hurricanes.  Seems the Japanese Mafia sicced Katrina on NO as payback for Hiroshma.

Seems the US has figured a way to initiate earthquakes.  The big tsunami was the DoD's doings.  Yep, its all existing technology.  Been off the shelf since Clinton was prez.

NO's levees blowed up.  Heard it from Calypso Louis but also heard it from the same people who know hurricanes are steered.  Seems there is rumor (proof) of a 25 foot hole in one of the levees.  I can believe it.  I can believe shoddy construction etc caused weakness that failed in a spectacular manner creating a big hole.  Never ascribe to a conspiracy that which can be explained by stupidity, greed, and lust.

www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

P95Carry

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 03:41:16 PM »
Tin foil hats are soon gonna be discounted - such a high demand.  

They used to cost $50 - now for #19.99 you get not one but two - plus a free subscription to UFO weekly Cheesy
Chris - P95
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.
Rohrbaugh interest/ownership? - Rohrbaugh Forum Rohrbaugh R9 FAQ Site