Author Topic: Geraldo gets knocked down standing on Galveston seawall...  (Read 5037 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Geraldo gets knocked down standing on Galveston seawall...
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 10:18:52 PM »
There were a LOT of news guys on the beaches Friday. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2005, 10:18:52 PM »
I think Geraldo's happier about it than we are.  He probably thinks he looks like some kind of information martyr. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2005, 10:18:52 PM »
I think Geraldo's happier about it than we are.  He probably thinks is absolutely convinced he looks like some kind of information martyr. 

There.  Fixed it for you.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2005, 10:18:52 PM »
It was funny as hell watching him stare dumfounded at the Hooters after it lost its roof right behind him.  It almost looked like he personally saddened by that particular bit of destruction.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2005, 10:18:52 PM »
It was funny as hell watching him stare dumfounded at the Hooters after it lost its roof right behind him.  It almost looked like he personally saddened by that particular bit of destruction.

I'm sure most people who frequent Hooters hope that a top will be lost.