Author Topic: AWB II Re Introduced by 5 RINO's  (Read 1872 times)

Zed

AWB II Re Introduced by 5 RINO's
« on: November 19, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »
http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/11/assault_weapons_ban_introduced.php
http://www.allamericanblogger.com/5056/assault-weapons-ban-introduced-alreadyby-five-rinos/

Define R.I.N.O.: A Republican In Name Only.

Examples of the type of Republican covered under this definition are:

* Rep. Mark Kirk [R-IL]
    * Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [R-FL]
    * Rep. Michael Ferguson [R-NJ]
    * Rep. Christopher Shays [R-CT]
    * Rep. Michael Castle [R-DE]

These five supposed Republican are nothing more than jackasses in elephant’s clothing. Rep. Mark Kirk has introduced a bill, H.R. 6257: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008, which would “To reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act.” The bill has been co-sponsored by the other four jackasses listed above. All of them claim to be Republicans.

All of them need to leave the party.

Seriously.

Go.

We don’t need your kind anymore. It is this kind of stuff that lost the Republican majority in Congress. No, not this particular issue, but the failure to adhere to Republican values in general. If you want to behave like a gun-grabbing Democrat, go sit on their side. It is better that the Republicans be in the minority, but true to conservative values than to be in the majority with no clear values at all.

The problem with gun violence isn’t that law abiding citizens have access to assault weapons, whatever that means. It’s that criminals use them to commit crimes. Read that last sentence. Commit crimes is the key part of that sentence. Having these guns be illegal will not limit the criminal’s access to them. It will only make them better armed than their victims.

I found out about this through the Jawa Report, who saw it on The Arsenal. Tip of the hat to both of them.

By the way, the phone number to Rep. Kirk’s office is 202-225-4835. Let him know how you feel about his actions.

Round and Round we go....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 10:58:09 PM by Zed »
Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you would have peace, prepare for war.)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: AWB II Re Introduced by 5 RHINO's
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 10:47:10 PM »
But.... if we don't vote Republican, the democrats willban guns!!!
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Zed

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:00:59 PM »

Good One!

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »

You're right!

Now if only there were a viable 3rd party option (that wasn't comprised of Star Wars and DragonCon fanboys).

I'm really not sure what the answer to this is. Being from Ohio, all we have is Rinos, and next election cycle I'll be torn between voting for a guy a loath more than McCain, and just letting the friggin dems have his seat.

Don't care

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 11:27:02 PM »
You're right!

Now if only there were a viable 3rd party option (that wasn't comprised of Star Wars and DragonCon fanboys).

I'm really not sure what the answer to this is. Being from Ohio, all we have is Rinos, and next election cycle I'll be torn between voting for a guy a loath more than McCain, and just letting the friggin dems have his seat.

If the Republican isn't supportive of your views, then he's worse than having a flaming liberal in that seat.

Zed

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 01:21:25 AM »
If the Republican isn't supportive of your views, then he's worse than having a flaming liberal in that seat.
+1

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: AWB II Re Introduced by 5 RINO's
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 01:56:30 AM »
already under discussion, and an event that happened months ago, with no subsequent activity.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.