Author Topic: Jet Pilots -- This is All Your Fault!  (Read 4990 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Jet Pilots -- This is All Your Fault!
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »
There were a ton of contrails in the sky here today. Some woman called my office to lodge a complaint against the government for purposely exposing the population to hazardous "chemtrail" experiments. Unfamiliar with her term, I Googled it. Here's a couple of links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

Learn something new everyday...  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Re: Jet Pilots -- This is All Your Fault!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:55:42 PM »
Oh, cheese & rice!  :rolleyes:
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

MikePGS

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »
Are people becoming progressively less intelligent, or does the internets just make it more apparent?
"The people in the gun culture have a better safety record than any police department in the nation, but in
several states actually prohibit us from using guns for self-protection, and in all the other states except one
they make us buy a license. They tax us so we can have more cops, and when crime still goes up, they tax
us more and ban more of our guns."
John Ross, Unintended Consequences

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
There was a video making the rounds a couple months ago made by some crazy lady who was ranting that the chemicals in the contrails were polluting the air and water.

Her proof?  The fact that as she sprayed water in the air out of a hose, the light refracting through the water formed rainbows.

These people are nuts.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 09:09:20 PM by Regolith »
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
30 years ago those contrails were touted as triggering a new ice age
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »
Found the video.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825469

Warning:
While the video is ok (besides the sheer lunacy of it, anyway), the web site itself is probably NSFW. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 09:19:12 PM »
Aren't contrails just water vapor?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 09:20:58 PM »
NO!  That's just misinformation spread to keep the truth secret.  Contrails are really evil toxins being sprayed to kill off all of the "useless eaters" in the country, so that China can take over the US roll as lead economic power in the world.

Read the links, man!  They speak the truth!

Nothing brings home the comprehension of the New World Order depopulation agenda than the realization that you and your family are also on the "useless eaters" (Henry Kissinger) elimination list.
Chemtrail spraying seems to be heaviest and most constant over North America and most countries of  western Europe. Some countries in Asia are being sprayed (Japan and Korea), but the greatest exception to any chemtrail activity whatsover is China. The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the NWO to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily.

=D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 09:24:14 PM by Headless Thompson Gunner »

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 09:22:20 PM »

Ice crystals, actually.  Rain and ice crystals require some kind of particulate to form around, and at the altitude that jets fly at these are often absent.  The jet exhaust provides the particulates for the ice crystals to form.

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »
In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and chemtrails were listed as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned.

Whew! We're safe!
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »
As far as you know, yes.

As for us jet pilots, we will rule the Earth soon!!
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 10:00:03 PM »
As far as you know, yes.

Roger, Roger...  :laugh:

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 12:15:50 AM »

As far as you know, yes.

Damn.  And I suppose we'll all have to see grown men naked and watch gladiator movies after you take over.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 12:38:31 AM »
As far as you know, yes.

Well I for one welcome our pilot overlords.
So is all TV programing going to be Wings after the takeover?  :lol:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Chuck Dye

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 02:55:58 AM »
...I Googled it. Here's a couple of links...

Learn something new everyday...  :laugh:

And google did not present umpteen links to archived Art Bell and Coast-to-Coast radio programming?

(Haven't, probably won't, pursue your links, having already had way too much late night and wee hours AM radio exposure.)
Gee, I'd love to see your data!

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 05:57:06 AM »
So Bill the painter is RIGHT!!  :O

I knew that those fortune cookies had real power, now it's confirmed.  =D
Avoid cliches like the plague!

MikePGS

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »
In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and chemtrails were listed as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned.[

But how did he see over the podium? That my friends, is the real conspiracy.
"The people in the gun culture have a better safety record than any police department in the nation, but in
several states actually prohibit us from using guns for self-protection, and in all the other states except one
they make us buy a license. They tax us so we can have more cops, and when crime still goes up, they tax
us more and ban more of our guns."
John Ross, Unintended Consequences

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 11:51:20 AM »
Contrails are really evil toxins being sprayed to kill off all of the "useless eaters" in the country

Well, it ain't workin' very well so far :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sawdust

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »
Well I for one welcome our pilot overlords.
So is all TV programing going to be Wings after the takeover?  :lol:

Nah, only that show with Jan-Michael Vincent in a helicopter (what the hell was that show?).

Sawdust
Retain what's coming in; send off what is retreating.

Well, you going to pull those pistols boy,
or just whistle Dixie?

I'm your huckleberry.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »
Nah, only that show with Jan-Michael Vincent in a helicopter (what the hell was that show?).

Sawdust

If it's a show about a helicopter, there's only one option:

Airwolf.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »
And CURSE YOU SAWDUST!

Now I am unable to make the theme to Airwolf stop playing in my head.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 02:41:36 PM »
Roger, Roger...  :laugh:

What's your vector, Victor?

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

HankB

• friend
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »
If it's a show about a helicopter, there's only one option:

Airwolf.
JMV was the pilot in Airwolf, but there actually was another show about a helicopter, a short-lived series called Blue Thunder after the movie of the same name . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »
And CURSE YOU SAWDUST!

Now I am unable to make the theme to Airwolf stop playing in my head.

It's my cell phone ring tone....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

erictank

• friends
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2008, 02:14:56 AM »
JMV was the pilot in Airwolf, but there actually was another show about a helicopter, a short-lived series called Blue Thunder after the movie of the same name . . .

'Airwolf' was MUCH cooler than 'Blue Thunder'.

Of course, 'Blue Thunder' could have actually EXISTED IN THE REAL WORLD...  =D  Even as a kid (and a BIG fan of 'Airwolf' before USA Network took it over), I wondered where they had room in The Lady for all the technological goodies, ammo, and fuel they used in every episode.