Author Topic: Hackers break into mail account of criminal gang - hilarity ensues  (Read 1014 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Linky
Swedish criminal gang Original Gangsters got their mail accounts hacked on Tuesday night, and the information was immedietly posted on Swedish forum Flashback.info. Obviously, they aren't too pleased about getting their account hacked, nor about being laughed at :laugh:.

A Swedish police was quoted as saying "We are reading it, just like everybody else" :laugh:. I guess that was quite an unexpected belated Christmas gift for the cops - everything is admissable as evidence for any future trials =D.
Since this criminal gang also runs an online pharmacy, I think some people might be a bit shaken now, waiting for the police to ask them to come in for questioning, considering that their customer list was also publicized (atleast I think it was) =D :laugh:. That deal on ephedrine and anabolic stereoids doesn't seem like the best idea evar now, does it?

I lol'd at the entire thing =D :laugh:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Regolith

• friend
Re: Hackers break into mail account of criminal gang - hilarity ensues
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »
Original Gangsters?  They named their gang after an Offspring song?  :laugh:
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:13 AM »
i would think the mafia runs pgp and employs a few data management engineers
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »
Original Gangsters?  They named their gang after an Offspring song?  :laugh:
More like an Ice-T album. Original Prankster is the song by The Offspring :laugh:.

Quote from: Harold Tuttle
i would think the mafia runs pgp and employs a few data management engineers
Not these schmucks. Instead they partner up with a loser who've been running several other similar shops previously, and let him set up everything. Why, shouldn't use a Hotmail account to conduct business from? :laugh:

One has to wonder how much money they are getting from ther other "business" enterprises when they have to start doing these sort of things to get money :laugh:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:45:21 AM »
More like an Ice-T album. Original Prankster is the song by The Offspring :laugh:.

Whoops.  It's a bit early in the morning over here.... :laugh:
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth