Author Topic: Stimulus check info  (Read 5342 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Stimulus check info
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
Company offered to send me to Disneyworld for an infosec conference.  I declined.  I prefer Las Vegas, it's the Disney experience for adults.

Nothing wrong with being a kid. It keeps you from getting old. =)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 06:49:29 PM »
Nothing wrong with being a kid. It keeps you from getting old. =)

Yea, but I'm more into drunken debauchery in the midst of thousands of the world's best hackers in the city of sin moreso than the bland happy family experience.  It'll kill me much faster, but I shall enjoy every minute of it.  They have gutted most of the technology related exhibits and moved more towards exhibits expressly designed to sell merchandise.  Which is fine, but I don't want to pay insane rates for that particular pleasure.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »
Got me a round trip plane ticket and most of a 7 day pass anyways. Seeing how's I opened a production company last year I'm writing it off on R&D. If you want to study entertainment, Disney is the place to go. At least 1/2 of my time was spent analyzing the place, so I feel comfortable about taking the write off(s). ;)

You own a company that will make movies in the future? What kind of movies will you work on? Please keep us posted.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »
No it is geared toward producing CDs and live performances right now but movies and videos are not out of the question for the future. Soon as my first CD is done I'll let you all know where to get a copy. ;)
Avoid cliches like the plague!