Author Topic: Dad at 13  (Read 3259 times)

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Dad at 13
« on: February 13, 2009, 01:35:43 PM »

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Dad at 13
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:36:42 PM »
...please tell me this is fake. It is the Sun after all. It could be fake.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »
I don't know. I hope it is, but I get the feeling it's not.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 01:41:39 PM »
Girl looks a lot older than 15, boy looks a lot younger than 13. Seems fake, but Lord knows worse things have happened.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

go_bang

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »
In some cultures a couple like this would be married and such a thing would be rather normal and completely acceptable.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »
In some cultures a couple like this would be married and such a thing would be rather normal and completely acceptable.

Please do not take me wrong, I don't think this makes them bad people.

However I suspect their lives will now be utterly destroyed by the people around them in an attempt to 'help' them. The whole thing will become a tragedy.

Again, assuming it isn't fake. Which it probably is.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 01:45:22 PM »
Didn't people used to marry at 14... often because of stuff like this?

Girl looks a lot older than 15
Around that age, girls mature (exponentially) faster than guys do.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 01:46:31 PM »

Those cultures generally do a lot more to prepare their children for adulthood and responsibility.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 01:46:48 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty damn shocking. Mainly because the lad looks about 10, not 13. To be honest though, it's not impossible for 12 year old (at the time) to be firing live rounds.

He's going to have to grow up really fast now. Though I expect most of the real burden will fall on the (grand)parents.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »
Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans’ house.

Uh-huh.

Congratulations, UK. This is your end result.

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans’ house.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
This is the problem with welfare - people start thinking of spawning more children as an income source.

So you get generations of people who have never worked an honest job.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 01:52:31 PM »
This is the problem with welfare - people start thinking of spawning more children as an income source.

That's what happens there. There are third-generation welfare sorts, none of them has ever had a job. They don't want to work.

Some go out and burn things because they're bored. And cheer when they get their first ASBO.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »
Asbo?

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
That's what happens in Israel, too. Just a different target demographic.

And of course, they vote.

Go look at this child and contemplate upon the fact he and his girlfriend will be voting.

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:11 PM »
It's pretty much the norm here.
I'm still trying to find the article, so take this with a pinch of salt, but I do recall a newspaper story about a teenage mother who claimed that she shouldn't have to work, and that was why she got herself knocked up.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:50 PM »

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 02:57:54 PM »
He looks like he's 10 8 5! :O
And she looks way older than 15. If I hadn't known, I would've thought that she was the mother of both him and their kid!

Now, where did I put that bottle of brain bleach...
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »

Buddy of mine that used to work for the Pennsylvania's welfare department they had their first confirmed FIFTH generation of welfare recipient.  Yes, FIVE generations of welfare.  WTF?

He was also explaining to me that they pretty much work up until the age of 18, then immediately intentionally get fired.  They know the rules regarding benefits better than most of the state workers.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »
That's what happens in Israel, too. Just a different target demographic.

And of course, they vote.

Go look at this child and contemplate upon the fact he and his girlfriend will be voting.

Oh, here, they vote and they vote in droves for one party here.

You can guess which one...

Buddy of mine that used to work for the Pennsylvania's welfare department they had their first confirmed FIFTH generation of welfare recipient.  Yes, FIVE generations of welfare.  WTF?

He was also explaining to me that they pretty much work up until the age of 18, then immediately intentionally get fired.  They know the rules regarding benefits better than most of the state workers.

Down here, we have grandmothers that are under 40. Women that have had 3 kids by the time they are 20. Never a father around, or the baby daddy is in prison. I am also convinced that they trade babies around when the social workers show up, too.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 07:06:45 AM »
And that is fine and dandy.  However, our culture and society is no longer set up for this.

Down here, we have grandmothers that are under 40. Women that have had 3 kids by the time they are 20. Never a father around, or the baby daddy is in prison. I am also convinced that they trade babies around when the social workers show up, too.
Oh yeah, plenty of that going around. 
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »

My PFY worked for the state as a beancounter before moving over to infosec.  He knew a lot of the beancounters over at Public Welfare.  Most of the stories I hear are ...  horrid.  Spending your entire life (after 18) doing literally not a single ounce of productivity.  It seems so empty.  Such a waste.  Why would a person want to live in that hell of nothingness?   

You could argue a combination of 'the system' enabling and their parents showing them it was the preferred way to life.  But it's still a choice.  No one is forcing anyone to have multiple generations of absolute worthlessness!  Libraries exist, education programs exist, minimal skills work exists, anyone can pry themselves up if they have the desire and ability to look beyond the moment.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »
I am also convinced that they trade babies around when the social workers show up, too.
'Splain please.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »
i think he imagines that if you point at a kid and say thats mine the "system" cuts another check
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I