Author Topic: Mike took all the fun out of dysfunction. (why don't smilies work on this part?)  (Read 682 times)

digitalandanalog

• friend
There will zombies. Everyone will die. I must pack up and leave with my children in tow :laugh:

I HAVE read the whole post, EVERY ONE of them here. Gotta ask you... IS THIS IT?Huh?Huh??? or not?

Why they hysterical mantra lead in if you're even in doubt? Those who truly believe it's SHTF/TEOTWAKI! don't equivocate.

Every time the CDC/WHO gets worried about something the "OH MY GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT GET GUNS GET AMMO GET GOLD GET TO THE HILLS GET SCREWING TO REPOPULATE A DEVASTATED HUMANITY" crowd comes slithering out of the woodwork just smacking its lips at the prospect of inciting panic and discord.

Hey, we're going to have record temperatures here in Northern Virginia today.

OH NOES! IS THIS THE GLOBAL WARMING *expletive deleted*it HITS THE FAN END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT???!!!!!???

Or is it just another hot spring day in Virginia?

Enough.

You want to pay Oh Noes, End of the World games? Do it somewhere else. Anyone wants to discuss this without the bull/crap references? Open another thread.

And we were just getting started with the fun of....

wait for it....

Much ado about nothing.

I am the last guy to trust the .gov and I have no fear of swine-fowl-human flu.

Why? It just doesn't have the kind of immediate efficacy that one expect from a truly pandemic virus.

Let's let it mutate for a while and become resistant to drugs before the "sky falls".

geronimotwo

• friend
yea, i was laughing at the "boxcar" theory on that thread.

make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2