Author Topic: Zombie Survival  (Read 2647 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Zombie Survival
« on: April 30, 2009, 05:44:04 PM »
Okay this isn't a Swine Flu Zombies SHTF thread.

This one is.  Why limit our options?  Don't zombies have a lot of survival advantages?  If one became a zombie, through the Zombie Swine Flu, or any other means, what survival gear would one need? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
Re: Zombie Survival
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »
A container for extra braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssssss so you don't run out en route to the next isolated farmhouse or shopping center.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »
Don't forget small arms and artillery for defense against the uninfected.  =D

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »
Good shoes.

I'd definitely choose to be a rage zombie rather than a slow zombie.  Gotta run fast.

Zombies are always dirty, too.  I'd be sure to pack some hand sanitizer so when I'm gnawing on a fresh leg o' maiden I can clean up afterwards.  Even zombies get annoyed by flies trying to lay eggs in the leftovers from their meals.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 05:57:27 PM »
All in favor of Eating Mike Irwin's brain first say I. (where's the "I'm only half joking" smiley?)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »
Starting off with a light appetizer, eh?   :angel:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 06:08:14 PM »
Starting off with a light appetizer, eh?   :angel:

<zombie> Brai... Hey!  This one's empty!</zombie>
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »
If one became a zombie, through the Zombie Swine Flu, or any other means, what survival gear would one need? 

A helmet.  And that's about it.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »

FTW! =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »
All in favor of Eating Mike Irwin's brain first say I. (where's the "I'm only half joking" smiley?)
How do you know he even has any brains? Seen any of his posts lately? He might already be the un-dead. :O
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 07:24:41 AM »
Plenty of raggety clothes....can't have naked zombies running around the shopping mall, can we?....  :lol:

Now, now.....Mike does have a brain....a nice, well-developed brain.....he keeps it in a jar in his closet....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.