Author Topic: Obama Justice Dept. hunting for 'all actors' in Tiller murder  (Read 12076 times)

Desertdog

• friends
Sure, they have to find ALL ACTORS in the Tiller murder but no word about looking for all the actors in the  Muslim convert shooting at a military recruiting center, in Little Rock, Arkansas, killing one young man and wounding another,

Obama Justice Dept. hunting for 'all actors' in Tiller murder
Fred Jackson - OneNewsNow - 6/6/2009 7:15:00 AMWASHINGTON -
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=557214

The Justice department announced late Friday afternoon that it is launching an investigation to see who else may have been involved in the murder of abortionist George Tiller.

Tiller was gunned down at his church in Witchita Kansas last Sunday.  Authorities quickly tracked down and arrested a man believed to be the shooter.  51-year old Scott Roeder of Merriam, Kansas is now facing a first degree murder charge.

Pro-life groups who have long protested the thousands of abortions that Tiller has performed over the years, including late term abortions, were quick to condemn the Tiller murder.

But in its press release on Friday, the Justice Department made it clear that it believes others may have been involved in Tiller's death.

Here is how the press release reads : "The Department of Justice will work tirelessly to determine the full involvement of any and all actors in this horrible crime, and to ensure that anyone who played a role in the offense is prosecuted to the full extent of federal law," said Loretta King, Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division. "We will conduct a thorough investigation that will complement and build upon the fine work of the Sedgwick County District Attorney and other state and local law enforcement agencies."

The Justice department's announcement also states " The federal probe will consist of a thorough review of the evidence and an assessment of any potential violations of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE Act) or other federal statutes. The FACE Act was enacted by Congress in 1994 to establish federal criminal penalties and civil remedies for violent, obstructionist or damaging conduct affecting reproductive health care providers and recipients."

In the wake of the Tiller murder, the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, ordered the U.S. Marshals Service to "offer protection to appropriate people and facilities around the country."  The directive was given in the apparent belief that other violent incidents might take place.

Some conservatives have questioned the extent of the reaction to the Tiller killing by the Justice department.  They have pointed to an incident in Little Rock, Arkansas, on Monday of this week when a Muslim convert opened fire at a military recruiting center, killing one young man and wounding another.  The conservatives have noted that there was no indication from the Obama administration that it feared there might be similar incidents at other military recruiting facilities or any attempt to link the Muslim man's actions to a possible larger Muslim campaign against U.S. military personnel or facilities.

And while President Barack Obama issued a statement saying he was "shocked and outraged" by the Tiller murder, he has made no public statements about the death of the young recruit in Little Rock.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Obama Justice Dept. hunting for 'all actors' in Tiller murder
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »
So, how many "actors" did they find in the other church shootings that happened recently?   :rolleyes:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »
Is there a grassy knoll across the street from the church?

Is there any evidence at all that anyone else was involved?

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 06:05:32 PM »
Is there any evidence at all that anyone else was involved?
Not that I know of.  Just one murderer murdering another.

Lets you know where he stands, hardly a peep when a muslim shoots a few soldiers in an act of terrorism, but the abortion doc and ZOMG!!!!!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:09 PM »
Hey, now, he's got a base to pander to.

One of Many

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
Obama is now going to attempt to prosecute under Federal Law anyone that has ever carried a sign in protest outside of an abortion clinic. The First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech does not apply in front of abortion clinics. It has been declared to be hate speech to oppose abortion, and thus not protected under the Constitution.

Any person that had any contact with the killer of the abortionist will now become a suspect, and have their privacy invaded and their secrets exposed to the world. Not only will their civil rights be violated, they will be financially destroyed by being forced to obtain legal counsel to defend themselves from the witch hunt.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 12:00:11 AM »
Obama is now going to attempt to prosecute under Federal Law anyone that has ever carried a sign in protest outside of an abortion clinic. The First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech does not apply in front of abortion clinics. It has been declared to be hate speech to oppose abortion, and thus not protected under the Constitution.

Any person that had any contact with the killer of the abortionist will now become a suspect, and have their privacy invaded and their secrets exposed to the world. Not only will their civil rights be violated, they will be financially destroyed by being forced to obtain legal counsel to defend themselves from the witch hunt.

While I agree with the general sentiments of the thread, it's worth noting that overstating you case can result in a devaluing of the attention people pay you when you warn them of a wolf.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 02:03:42 AM »
So, a bunch of guys with the cash to buy C4 and Stinger missiles are an isolated group with no connections, but a guy with a gun is obviously part of a vast conspiracy. 

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 08:43:16 AM »
So, a bunch of guys with the cash to buy C4 and Stinger missiles are an isolated group with no connections, but a guy with a gun is obviously part of a vast conspiracy.

Congratulation serf!

Please move now to your next class.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »
And while President Barack Obama issued a statement saying he was "shocked and outraged" by the Tiller murder, he has made no public statements about the death of the young recruit in Little Rock.

That is messed up.

Granted, Tiller's killer does need to be thrown behind bars.  But why blatantly ignore the guy who intentionally targetted military personnel?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »
Let's see- this doc had been the individual target of multiple terrorist operations, his clinic was bombed, and he was recently at the center of a high profile trial. 

It would be a sign of extreme bias if the president said nothing.   Other cases that may deserve attention notwithstanding.  It isn't hard to see why this one is getting attention and others aren't.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 10:36:44 PM »
It would be a sign of extreme bias if the president said nothing.   Other cases that may deserve attention notwithstanding.  It isn't hard to see why this one is getting attention and others aren't.

When members of the military are murdered in their own country, their commander in chief should offer some remarks.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »
When members of the military are murdered in their own country, their commander in chief should offer some remarks.

This would be a complaint to take up with every president past.  It is hardly a sign of bias in this one.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 11:32:38 PM »
This would be a complaint to take up with every president past.  It is hardly a sign of bias in this one.

Every single President in our history has had military personnel murdered on US soil in a terroristic fashion, and ignored it? Really?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 12:54:18 AM »
John Brown's body lies a-mold'ring in the grave
His soul goes marching on
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 01:44:52 AM »
Every single President in our history has had military personnel murdered on US soil in a terroristic fashion, and ignored it? Really?

What is "a terroristic fashion"?  There have been murders of servicemen during every term of office

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 01:58:04 AM »

What is "a terroristic fashion"?  There have been murders of servicemen during every term of office
There's rather a bit of a difference between a garden variety murder of a soldier (killed during a robbery, killed after being caught with someone else's spouse, drunken fights, domestic violence, teenage idiocy, ad nauseum) and what happened in Little Rock.  The former does happen all the time and that POTUS doesn't comment on it is of no more significance than when a soldier or sailor dies in a car wreck, or from cancer, training accident, or whatever.  The latter, though, is an act of terrorism, if not war, committed on US soil (i.e. not on the field of battle) by a person who opposes everything the country stands for.  To ignore that act is little different than had the POTUS ignored the USS Cole bombing, the African embassy bombings, etc. 
Formerly sumpnz

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 07:37:26 AM »

Let's see- this doc had been the individual target of multiple terrorist operations, his clinic was bombed,

Speaking of bias...

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »
Remember... this is shootinstudent.  Logic is out the window and the thread will soon be locked.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 08:54:15 AM »
That is messed up.

Granted, Tiller's killer does need to be thrown behind bars.  But why blatantly ignore the guy who intentionally targetted military personnel?

Well, maybe BHO had more empathy with the murdered abortionist than he did with the soldier.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »

Isn't he also thrown in prison? Isn't the FBI also investigating the murder?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »
Isn't he also thrown in prison? Isn't the FBI also investigating the murder?

You sure wouldn't know it by what BO has had to say about it.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
and this is a federal crime in what way?
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

Desertdog

• friends
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »
Isn't the FBI also investigating the murder?
Investigating the murder, yes. 
But there is no word of the Justice department launching an investigation to see who else may have been involved in the targeting of military personnel to murder.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 12:33:20 PM »
Didn't you get the memo?  There are terrorists--or whatever we are calling them today--and there are misunderstood oppressed victim groups. 
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.