Author Topic: More  (Read 935 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
More
« on: June 13, 2009, 12:29:17 AM »
I saw this piece just once in the wee hours of the morning on the SciFi channel back in 2000, and have been looking for ever since.  I was able to track it down a few days ago, and post it here to share.

Now, to find the entire composition of the music used in More.  Any died in the wool New Order fans here?

More
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Re: More
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:35:41 AM »
Thanks for bringing that back.  It had been a darned long time since I saw that animation, and I always wondered what happened to it.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 03:16:45 AM »
If the show on the SciFi Channel in question was "Exposure," then I have an identical story.  =)

Kitchen Sink

Definitely a hell of a lot creepier than "More," but one of my favorites.  Not for the sane nor squeamish.

I am still searching for one--I can't remember the name, but it was a really damned good blend of CGI and live-action (think Tron combined with effects from A Scanner Darkly), with various shades of orange as the theme, and about a chase scene it a futuristic city.

If anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about and where I can find it, then you've literally helped me achieve one of my life's goals.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 03:29:41 AM by Dionysusigma »
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »
Wow.  Didn't mean to absolutely kill the thread...  =(
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams