Author Topic: Original Moon Landing Tapes Erased  (Read 3976 times)

zahc

• friend
Re: Original Moon Landing Tapes Erased
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »
the surface detail - at least as far as that primitive 60's photography reveals - is quite sharp.
Why do you think that '60s photography was primitive? Photographic quality hasn't advanced significantly since the '60s. Remember that in the '60s our military was doing reconnaissance from 80,000+ feet in the SR-71 with "primitive '60s photography". Nasa used the best cameras available then, and most agree they are still some of the best cameras available now. There's nothing low-quality about a 6x6 negative exposed by top-quality Zeiss glass, regardless of the decade.

Video of course, is a different story, but you were talking about LIFE magazine.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 02:14:39 PM »
primative was the data download method that they employed in the 60s

mid air snagging a falling capsule FTW
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

zahc

• friend
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »
I wonder what the bandwidth of a falling capsule is.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
I wonder what the bandwidth of a falling capsule is.

Dunno about that, but how about...

Reality = (Prob x Pres) / Jd

Brad

(Probability times Presumption over the density of Jello)

It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 12:14:17 AM »
Dunno about that, but how about...

Reality = (Prob x Pres) / Jd

Brad

(Probability times Presumption over the density of Jello)

What does Rob have to do with the formula for reality?....he's a nice guy and all....but I don't want to rely on him to balance out the space/time continuum....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
What does Rob have to do with the formula for reality?....he's a nice guy and all....but I don't want to rely on him to balance out the space/time continuum....

He's a dork. Get over it. :laugh:

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 11:21:23 AM »
LAK: I'm really curious. What do you think happened with the space program? It's all faked? For what reason?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »

Just sayin'.

Chris