Author Topic: So, Toby Kieth...  (Read 809 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
So, Toby Kieth...
« on: July 18, 2009, 02:26:21 PM »
My wife and a few others went to Toby Kieth's concert here last night. I passed. I figured it would be pretty much a drunken free for all. So she gets home and I say,"How was the concert?" and from what she described it sounded like 75% of the crowd was either fighting, falling down or throwing up. I am SO sorry I missed that.  :laugh: :laugh:

The story included an after concert affair where some pickup truck did a donut in the middle of an intersection, bounced off a pole, spun around a little more and then took off. Yee haaa!  ;/
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Iain

• friend
Re: So, Toby Kieth...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »
I'm glad they're going to stop teaching "I before E except after C".

:P
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 06:23:42 PM »
I went to a Toby Keith concert a few years ago and it was it was way calmer (by a few orders of magnitude) than most of the rock concerts I remember attending. Of course, it was at a county fair and most of us old farts no longer felt like acting the fool with all the kiddies around. =)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 08:52:08 PM »
I'm glad they're going to stop teaching "I before E except after C".

:P
Damn, took me all the way till now to figure that out!  ;/

:laugh:
Avoid cliches like the plague!