Author Topic: AR Magazines: Sale, 40% off!  (Read 5328 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
AR Magazines: Sale, 40% off!
« on: August 26, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »
Sounds like the crunch for mags is over with.

No need to put them on sale unless you bought too many to deal with thinking the panic buying was still going strong.

Got this email from Del-Ton:

Del-Ton Inc is offering, for a limited time & while stocks last, up to 40% off magazines.  These are currently in stock and ready to ship, so don't delay orders yours today!

Beta C Mag System, 10% off!
      - M16 with Black Pouch and Black Cover (product code MP1014) http://www.del-ton.com/Beta_C_Mag_p/mp1014.htm

- M16 with Black Pouch and Clear Cover (product code MP1015) http://www.del-ton.com/Clear_Beta_C_Mag_p/mp1015.htm

Beta C Mags hold up to 100 rounds, eliminating time and motion lost in changing magazines. 
Coupon Code - JKH981

Magpul PMAG's, 25% off!
          25% off  30rd Magpul PMAG's both with and without windows, also 25% off the 20rd PMAG's.  This offer is avaliable in three colours, Black, Dark Earth & OD Green. The PMAG is a lightweight 5.56 nato, M-16 compatible magazine, featuring an advanced impact resistant polymer construction.
Coupon Code - KOA768

Magpul 30rd PMAG magazines (product code MP1023) http://www.del-ton.com/Magpul_PMAG_Polymer_30_Round_Magazine_p/mp1023.htm

Magpul PMAG 30rd magazine with windows,(product code MP1028) http://www.del-ton.com/Magpul_PMAG_Polymer_30_Round_Magazine_with_Window_p/mp1028.htm

Magpul PMAG 20rd Magazine,(product code MP1030) http://www.del-ton.com/Magpul_PMAG_Polymer_20_Round_Magazine_p/mp1030.htm

30rd Magazines, 40% off!   

30 rd Stainless Steel magazine for the AR-15, made by C-Products. 223/5.56 NATO. Gray teflon finish. Product code MP1000

Coupon Code - YBS583
http://www.del-ton.com/AR_15_Magazine_p/mp1000.htm

For more details on these magazines click on the links above, or go to www.del-ton.com.  Enter the coupon codes at checkout.  This offer is valid until 8/28/2009.

** Please note we cannot ship any of these items to HI, CA, MD, MA, NY & NJ.
** Ammunition not included.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

slugcatcher

• friend
Re: AR Magazines: Sale, 40% off!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »
44mag.com  has much better pricing on gov't 30rd mags. Much better to deal with in my experience as well. I agree supply is finally meeting demand.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »
44mag.com  has much better pricing on gov't 30rd mags. Much better to deal with in my experience as well. I agree supply is finally meeting demand.

And 44mag has 30rd PMAGS (what I buy nearly exclusively) for $13.99. And D&H USGI mags for $8.99.

spikes sale:
http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=specials

Nice find! PMAGS for $12.

Magpul must have really got caught up on their production and now the vendors must have a surplus...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 11:10:35 PM by Avenger29 »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »
I'm going to spend the next few days huddled in the corner, watching re-runs of Rosie O'Donnel.  The thought of all those high-capacity magazines on the street is just terrifying. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »
I got that email forwarded to me.  I thought $15 for a standard P-mag was normal pricing, not 40% off.  :)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »
I got that email forwarded to me.  I thought $15 for a standard P-mag was normal pricing, not 40% off.  :)

I didn't even look at the pricing in the link.  Just saw "zOMG what a deal!!1!! Sale on magazines!1!!" and interpreted it as somebody needing to use the word "sale" rather than "in stock" to sell mags.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 01:18:52 PM »
gotta check if its 25 percent off applied to the price when the coupon is added

Yip !

$11.21 with the coupon code for Pmag
& $8.21 for c products
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 03:06:36 PM »
so basically the sale price is close to what the regular price was 18 months ago.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »
so basically the sale price is close to what the regular price was 18 months ago.

Yep.