Author Topic: Work humor  (Read 1178 times)

slugcatcher

• friend
Work humor
« on: October 06, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »
Our company promotes many charities and causes. They're promoting diabetes awareness this week to support the ADA. A good cause for sure. My dad and MIL both had it in their later years. Employess are encouraged to stop by the cafeteria and sign up for a fun walk and free ice cream. I found the irony to be hilarious.

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Work humor
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »
Nope. Regular Blue Bell.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 03:44:33 PM »
Nope. Regular Blue Bell.

Mmmm.... Blue Bell ice cream...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »
Ice cream is not that bad in moderation. If they had offered free Pixie Stix instead...
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »
My wife and I did an American Heart Association charity walk through our company this past weekend. Then we went home and had eggs and bacon.  =D
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »
My wife and I did an American Heart Association charity walk through our company this past weekend. Then we went home and had eggs and bacon.  =D

No biscuits and gravy? =D