Author Topic: Let's meet and see if we can work out a solution to this.  (Read 745 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Let's meet and see if we can work out a solution to this.
« on: November 13, 2009, 06:43:15 AM »
So Chase Bank admits they sold their house out from under them without any reason to do so, or even prior notice that the bank was going to both screw up and screw them over, and says "Can we talk?"

I'm thinking I might just ask them to not only give me back my house, but put a portion of the money I'm going to get from suing the bastiches to heck and back towards paying off my mortgage.

Paging El Teon.  Easy case, lots of expenses you could charge.  Hear you like the locale.

stay safe.

skidmark

http://realestate.aol.com/pictures/feature/real-estate-news?ncid=AOLCOMMre00dynlsec0003&icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl4|link5|http%3A%2F%2Frealestate.aol.com%2Fpictures%2Ffeature%2Freal-estate-news%3Fncid%3DAOLCOMMre00dynlsec0003

Bank Mistakenly Sells Couple's Home
Despite being up to date on their mortgage payments, a Phoenix couple mistakenly had their home placed in foreclosure and sold.

Jeff and Yanthy Zerner were approved for a mortgage modification with Chase just days before they received a notice giving them five days to vacate the property, a KPHO-TV, Phoenix story said. When Jeff Zerner contacted the number on the notice, he was told the house had been in foreclosure, and it had been bought.

Chase admitted the error and apologized to the couple, the story said. They are also meeting with the couple to work out a solution.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Let's meet and see if we can work out a solution to this.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:26:37 AM »
They are also meeting with the couple to work out a solution

That ought to be real easy. Bank vacates the sale, pays damages to to couple who's house they sold and pays damages to person who bought the house when it was fraudulantly sold, and whoever caused the screw up goes looking for a new job.
Simple.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: Let's meet and see if we can work out a solution to this.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 09:44:37 AM »
Whatever happens it won't be pretty for the bank and the couple will likely end up owning the home scott-free.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB