Author Topic: NY state will be broke before Christmas  (Read 4849 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: NY state will be broke before Christmas
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »
So you just want to disenfranchise the people you feel would vote a way you don't approve of?
No, I want to remove leaches from the voting pool so they can not vote themselves a bigger check that I have to foot the bill for. I could care less if their voting record is as conservative as it gets.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
can we remove congress from the pool?  or politicians generally
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »
Also, if you've had 30 years of solid employment (especially in the ridiculously overpaid auto industry) and haven't saved enough to weather being unemployed, you deserve to be on the street. The whole "making your bed then laying in it" thing.

As people's 401Ks are deflated to something closer to a 201K, the above could be stated for many otherwise thrifty folks. 

Which, IMHO, smacks of something, quite honestly.  Hard times are hard times, and this retired military type had a hell of an adjustment phase from just 20 years of working for a single employer.  Whether that 30-year automotive engineer "deserved" to be on the street is something neither I nor you are qualified to pronounce.   =|
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"