Author Topic: I HATE PLUMBING!  (Read 3741 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: I HATE PLUMBING!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 07:43:23 PM »
yea  he did but i still felt bad.  he was a heck of a good neighbor and i was trying to date his niece who worked there
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »
yea  he did but i still felt bad.  he was a heck of a good neighbor and i was trying to date his niece who worked there

I hope your wife doesn't read this... :O :O
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2010, 08:14:26 PM »
my wife was in 5th grade back then   but that doesn't stop her from catching a tude about previous love interests
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 12:52:16 AM »
My friend had plunged the blockage below the level of the neighbors' drain, and all of the water we were running was backing up from there and overflowing his sin, flooding their kitchen and hall.

Had basically the same thing happen to me in the last apartment I lived in. Upstairs neighbors put a crapload of potato peelings down their disposal which plugged up beneath my sink, resulting in dirty water and potato peelings all over my kitchen floor.

Had to run up and tell them to stop putting crap down their sink until the apartment management could get it unplugged. Naturally 30 minutes later they started putting crap down their disposal again... "Oh, yeah... we forgot."