Author Topic: Best Ice Cream?  (Read 3429 times)

griz

• friend
Best Ice Cream?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2006, 10:07:06 AM »
Here is the anti-Ben & Jerry's ice cream:

http://www.cafepress.com/s_spangled

With flavors like G I love chocolate, it has to be good.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Antibubba

• friend
Best Ice Cream?
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2006, 03:19:20 AM »
Griz,

I guess mixing "Fightin' Marine Tough Cookies & Cream" and "Tutti Frutti" in the same bowl is a no-no, huh?   Tongue
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Calumus

• friend
Best Ice Cream?
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 05:11:06 PM »
It stinks, the best ice cream I've ever had in my life bar none, was the chocolate/peanutbutter they served in the dining hall my 1st year in university. The ice cream itsself was super rich and just about perfect for a choco-holic and it was actually real swirls of peanut butter. The food service was marriott, and absolutely everything else sucked. Put it this way, at that time there were 5 levels of marriott food. Level 1 being soup kitchen style, level 5 being their absolute best cuisine. The Ontario prison system got level 3 food, university students got level 2. If it weren't for a diet consisting of energy rich malted barley and hops, and that ice cream I don't think I would have survived through my 1st year of school. Smiley I'd still love to know who actually made the stuff. The best place around here now is Cliff's Home made Ice Creme in Ledgewood just off  Rt 80. Cheers,
Shawn

crt360

• friend
Best Ice Cream?
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 07:46:43 PM »
I don't eat ice cream too often, but it's hard to beat Blue Bell for off the shelf (outta the freezer?) stuff.  If they make a bad flavor, I haven't tried it.
For entertainment purposes only.

mtnbkr

• friend
Best Ice Cream?
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 08:20:53 PM »
It stinks, the best ice cream I've ever had in my life bar none, was the chocolate/peanutbutter they served in the dining hall my 1st year in university. The ice cream itsself was super rich and just about perfect for a choco-holic and it was actually real swirls of peanut butter.
That sounds exactly like Baskin-Robbins' Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream.  It's my wife's favorite flavor.

Chris