Author Topic: Best Ted Nugent show yet!  (Read 865 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
Best Ted Nugent show yet!
« on: January 22, 2006, 07:04:49 PM »
Just got done watching the latest Wanted Ted or Alive and I think it was the best one yet.  

To see the looks when he was gutting that doe was priceless.  Also, to see them enjoy the medalians over a campfire is what a hunters dream is made of.

But, the best of all was a live performance of Cat Scratch Fever by the motor city madman himself.   That totally rocks.

That guy is living a dream!

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 08:27:56 PM »
Go see him in concert.  Honestly.  Only show that even begins to compare to him is Alice Cooper.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

richyoung

• friend
  • bring a big gun
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 05:34:08 AM »
KISS gives him a pretty good run for the money, and CHeap Trick on a good night can hang, but he Motor City Madman is consistently a high-energy show  - plus he supports the troops - has done a couple of July 4th shows here at Fort SIll...
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't...

crt360

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 08:57:09 AM »
I saw Nugent over twenty years ago and his were the only shows I've ever seen large numbers of people leaving because it hurt their ears.  Beware the wall of Twin Reverbs - take your earplugs.  I'm surprised that Ted isn't completely deaf.  I haven't seen him lately, but his older shows had no lack of energy.  Back then he didn't have much of political message (unless you read something into the loin cloth and coonskin cap), he just rocked.
For entertainment purposes only.