Author Topic: Gov't Employee Joke  (Read 976 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Gov't Employee Joke
« on: April 07, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »
All apologies to the gov't workers busting their humps.  Both of them.  <rimshot>

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzU3ZTM1ZGUxZjcwZTczZmQyMGI0MGFhNGM3NzljZGM=

Four men demonstrated how smart their cats were. The engineer's cat took pencil and paper and drew a circle, a square and a triangle. The accountant's cat divided a dozen cookies into four equal piles. The chemist's tabby poured a glass of milk without spilling a drop. And the government employee's fat cat? He ate the cookies, drank the milk, wee-weed on the paper, filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions, put in for workers compensation then went home the rest of the day on sick leave.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Gov't Employee Joke
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:31:14 PM »
I claim one of the two slots!!!  :laugh:

That reminds me of an old joke we told when I was in the oil patch:

A lawyer, an engineer, and an oilfield worker were each put in an empty room for five minutes with four perfectly round steel balls. They were told to do something with the balls in that time.

The lawyer placed all four balls in a row in the center of the room. The engineer placed one ball in each corner of the room. The oilfield worker broke one, lost one, and took two home in his lunch box.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 04:11:41 PM »
State employee here, playing with Federal tax dollars. My hump's already busted.

BTW, I'd see an improvement if the cat could replace some people I interact with.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »
The title of this thread ("Gov't Employee" followed by "Joke") is a redundancy.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain