Author Topic: Milwaukee race columnist takes on KFC  (Read 9697 times)

erictank

• friends
Re: Milwaukee race columnist takes on KFC
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 01:26:12 PM »
Sorry, but you're wrong about the Bacon Ranch Tortada.  The tortada you ate has 30 more calories and 490 more milligrams of sodium than the Double Down.  It does have 8 grams less of fat, though.  (570/24/1870).  That's the whole point I was making above--people eat a ton of food that makes them feel superior to the Double Down, when it's actually worse or about as bad as it.

Wow - ya learn somethin' new every day. 

And that's a little scary, frankly - that the Tortada is WORSE for you than a sandwich consisting solely of fried chicken, bacon, cheese, and whatever's in the sauce.  Yikes.

I'll grant that I didn't care enough beforehand to check the nutritional listings myself, but then, I don't go to Taco Bell for healthy food, so...  :P :laugh:

JayC

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 12:27:43 AM »
For the racism, we couldn't make it into the stratification that the sandwich from KFC race. However, if we talk about the racist, the process of thinking are not fair for the business. This is not good to have this kind stratification.
I'm a dirty spammer.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 01:30:28 AM »
For the racism, we couldn't make it into the stratification that the sandwich from KFC race. However, if we talk about the racist, the process of thinking are not fair for the business. This is not good to have this kind stratification.

???

Say again?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 02:30:36 AM »

Once more in English (or a reasonable facsimile there of) please.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 07:06:11 AM »
Did it ever occur to you, Kim, that KFC has that kind of marketing because they give people what they want, and you don't because you're trying to get people to eat seaweed?

Fondy Market is the only farmers market serving Milwaukee's central city. But there are also a number of grass-roots programs attempting to educate more residents about nutrition

Apparently they are not trying to get people to eat seaweed they are trying to get them to eat grass roots. Try reading a little more carefully next time!   :P

;)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 11:47:13 AM by 280plus »
Avoid cliches like the plague!

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 10:37:49 AM »
you can eat pot roots? ???

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »

Nice.  A necro-posting bot with a link to an SEO service in their sig line.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
Yup, off to banland for this one...

Chris

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »
 last month, for the first time, I had a KFC doubledown

Of this I can say 2 things

A) NOM NOM NOM NOM

2)
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

280plus

• friend
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 11:49:16 AM »
They shoud just call it "The Suicide". Just looking at it made my arteries clog that much more.  :O

:lol:

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »
Did it taste like chicken?

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 01:59:16 PM »
and as far as i can tell, they took the single big chicken fillet off menu before i even got around to tryin' it. probably saved me 5 pounds though. =D

what, you eat kfc without potatoes and grave(gravy, typo to good to fix), and a big box of potato wedges? :angel:

grampster

• friend
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »
It's actually not anyone's business what I eat.  The writer merely gives another example in the litany of lockstep that modern liberals/leftist/statists participate in with respect to other people.

I want to start a movement that requires liberals/leftist/statists be required to be taxed and the money be placed in a fund that those of us who disagree with their hateful freedom stultifying neb nosing can be used to bypass their hateful freedom stultifying neb nosing.  It's only in the interest of fairness and for the children that they do this.  Then there will be balance in the Force.  It's only fair.  Fairness in broadcasting should be balanced with fairness in eating.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 04:55:34 PM »
It's actually not anyone's business what I eat.  The writer merely gives another example in the litany of lockstep that modern liberals/leftist/statists participate in with respect to other people.

I want to start a movement that requires liberals/leftist/statists be required to be taxed and the money be placed in a fund that those of us who disagree with their hateful freedom stultifying neb nosing can be used to bypass their hateful freedom stultifying neb nosing.  It's only in the interest of fairness and for the children that they do this.  Then there will be balance in the Force.  It's only fair.  Fairness in broadcasting should be balanced with fairness in eating.

They will (and are) make it their business by making your health and my health a public issue.  (The number one reason I'm against nationalized health care)  I think the statists see the green movement running out of steam. They have lost the initiative to control our lives through protecting mother earth.  Health care makes every choice we make a nationalized interest to be controlled and manipulated.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

grampster

• friend
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 10:04:57 PM »
I am considering going into a small business.  Obamabizjobs was signed into law today, so I guess I can go to a bank and they will just hand over all the money I need.

I want to call my business Tar,Feathers and Rails.  Any of you want to be partners?  I'm thinking about a national franchise operation. [popcorn]
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »
They will (and are) make it their business by making your health and my health a public issue.  (The number one reason I'm against nationalized health care)  I think the statists see the green movement running out of steam. They have lost the initiative to control our lives through protecting mother earth.  Health care makes every choice we make a nationalized interest to be controlled and manipulated.

A classic tactic of the leftists. What you eat is just one of the latest things to control and follows the formula: "Identify" a "problem". "Suggest" that the government needs to do something about it. Wait a while, while constantly mentioning said problem. Then "Insist" that the government "do something about it". Finally, pass legislation or whatnot that enables the government to do something about it (and this generally has popular support, because how could you *not* demand that the government SOLVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!!!!!).

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 11:54:15 PM »

You make your debut with some minor thread-necromancy and you also have a certain "English is my third-language" charm about you.

This makes you interesting. Please stick around so we may get to know you better.  =D
I promise not to duck.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2010, 04:32:18 AM »
he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead, he's already dead.

sorry, trapped in a white zombie frame of mind. :laugh:

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »
Paul is dead.

280plus

• friend
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »
namdaed no em nrut  :O

Man that crap scared the ever lovin' beJesus outta me when I was a kid. I thought the ghost of Paul was after me. I was like 10 ok?  :lol:

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2010, 12:37:29 PM »
do you know the Muffin man?

This is the very popular muffins that found all over the world. It was so yummy and I think that everybody could be likely this muffins. I heard about to these muffins and they said good things from it.

http://www.egglesscooking.com/forums/profile/?u=3450
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Lee

• friend
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2010, 07:34:02 PM »
Most chicken places are racist.  All the good ones be in the black section of town, and crackers like me gotta drive all the way there to get the good stuff.  KFC is the exception...they are just equal opportunity disgusting. 

280plus

• friend
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »
Well, I don't know about where you are but something about a bunch of Indians from you know, India, running a KFC just don't sit right with me. Like there's a tear in the time space continuum somewhere and we should go find it and fix it.  :police:

I wonder what the Colonel would say. Well, I guess as long as their from southern India it's ok.   =D

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2010, 11:21:37 PM »
I am considering going into a small business.  Obamabizjobs was signed into law today, so I guess I can go to a bank and they will just hand over all the money I need.

I want to call my business Tar,Feathers and Rails.  Any of you want to be partners?  I'm thinking about a national franchise operation. [popcorn]

I'll be franchising Torches and Pitchforks 'R' Us.......
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2010, 11:25:55 PM »
Well, I don't know about where you are but something about a bunch of Indians from you know, India, running a KFC just don't sit right with me. Like there's a tear in the time space continuum somewhere and we should go find it and fix it.  :police:

I wonder what the Colonel would say. Well, I guess as long as their from southern India it's ok.   =D

Alert Eric Cartman! He's the man to save KFC.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!