Author Topic: Get off my lawn - part II  (Read 671 times)

Lee

• friend
Get off my lawn - part II
« on: May 17, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »
After reading the "Get off my lawn" thread, I saw this happened last week here in Columbus. Freakin animals.  
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/may/13/reward-offered-tips-assault-robbery-88-year-old-wo-ar-74879/

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Get off my lawn - part II
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »
Most telling is "Central Ohio Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $2000".

Normally Crime Stoppers offers a $1,000 reward.  This time they have doubled it.

Also noticed that there was an awful lot of descriptive detail of the assailant, considering the old lady was hit from behind and knocked unconscious.  Either CCTV or, more likely in my guesstimation, eyewitnesses.

$2,000 anonymously and the sympathy card for grandma.  Wonder how long "Don't snitch" will hold out.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.