Author Topic: SEIU invade private property to intimidate bank exec's teenage son  (Read 28463 times)

longeyes

• friend
Re: SEIU invade private property to intimidate bank exec's teenage son
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2010, 02:08:56 PM »
Hire a few bulldozers for improving your landscaping and start the job when the SEIU shows up.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »
Or maybe that indelible ink the banks put into exploding dye packets of money?

I was thinking extract of skunk.  Same effects as pepper spray, with lasting results to point out how they'd been acting.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »
I was thinking extract of skunk.  Same effects as pepper spray, with lasting results to point out how they'd been acting.
Nominate this for the "Best Idea Yet" award.  =D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2010, 03:37:34 PM »
Hmm. Ode to Skunk might be difficult to get in great quantities. There's always 1,4-diaminobutane and 1,5-pentanediamine though.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2010, 03:38:14 PM »

Anybody got the guts to try to train some (unmodified, of course) skunks as guard animals?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »
The only thing that can stop a mob of savages outnumbering you several hundred to one is gunships, fixed defenses (landmines, claymores, etc) or a machine gun. 

So, go down to Lowe's and get some punji sticks and concentina wire?

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2010, 05:11:40 PM »
Outside the house a flame thrower would be a damn sight better for crowd control than a belt fed. A lot cheaper and easier to obtain too. This does make me want to get and convert that Saiga I've been planning on a lot sooner.

Oleg's latest

12x20
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
There should be a Saiga 12 in my possession by tomorrow...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2010, 05:46:10 PM »

With a bit more fashion sense, he wouldn't need to lug that thing around to keep people from laughing at him.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
Maybe lobbing a few Molotov cocktails on the front yard to get rid of "ragweeds"...
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »
THe best idea is calling the montgomery county cops cause anything off of a public sidewalk is trespassing.

We ran a counter protest in Bethesda at a MMM leaders house.
We knew the law.
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »
So, go down to Lowe's and get some punji sticks and concentina wire?

I guess rebar would do for the punji sticks, but I dont' think my local Lowe's sells the other stuff. Pity.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2010, 06:19:53 AM »
I guess rebar would do for the punji sticks, but I dont' think my local Lowe's sells the other stuff. Pity.

Tractor Supply can provide the rest....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2010, 07:06:16 AM »
Is razor wire even still sold?  ???
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2010, 08:51:22 AM »
yes   but someone on another forum suggested keeping bees on your property  and working the hives if you have unwelcome company
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2010, 12:12:35 AM »
THe best idea is calling the montgomery county cops cause anything off of a public sidewalk is trespassing.

We ran a counter protest in Bethesda at a MMM leaders house.
We knew the law.

Except they did call the cops, who showed up and then did nothing.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2010, 12:45:36 AM »
>Except they did call the cops, who showed up and then did nothing.<

That's easy to fix!

Protest Target: "Hello?"

911 operator: "911, what's the nature of your emergency?"

PT: "Yeah... I called about a mob outside my home. I'm at 123 S 4th st"

911: "Yes sir... officers have been dispatched, but they're afraid of doing anything to antagonize the crowd"

PT: "that's fine then. I'm barricaded in the living room with my AR, in case they decide to force entry"

Something tells me that conversation would have police responding, quickly.

Another phone call which might help a bit is to all the local broadcast media outlets.
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2010, 02:10:47 AM »
saw that on Glenn Beck, happened in MD ... right?  they have rotten laws there.
afaik without a fence and "keep out" sign there isn't much legally ( ianal though)
seiu is getting a lot of bad press though, perhaps there needs to be a demo at their houses too. We should fight fire with fire.

I found out the hard way that a lot of eastern states have a law that says if it aint fenced and or not posted then its not really trespassing until you tell/ask them to leave.

most of us won't have to deal with a large crowd like this, but in some locales a protest march might take issue with ( say) a flag or a candidate sign, when I lived with my vile ex in SF she wouldn't let me put American flags or "vote for GW" up anywhere for that reason
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2010, 06:56:06 PM »
its embarassing

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »
I'd like to get 500 people to go to Chief Blackshirt's house. Nothing but a shill for the SEIU.

The cops were told that 14 buses of protesters had entered the county, yet there were no cops to see the 500 protesters descending on the house? Get real.

• friends
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2010, 07:29:35 PM »
yea  they hid out long enough to park and unload 14 buses do the "protest" and show up as they were peacefully leaving.  and they can't bust em for disorderly conduct unless they witness it.  bet if they wanted to they'd use the video to id the folks. both those cops are an embarassment

taurusowner

« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »
Think maybe one union shop was talking to another...?

• friends
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2010, 08:12:23 PM »
i think the police brass in both areas are lacking in testosterone.  both wanna tip toe through with no waves  law be darned