Author Topic: Dr. Tara pulls a few punches  (Read 1404 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Dr. Tara pulls a few punches
« on: August 18, 2010, 10:59:19 AM »
http://shrink4men.wordpress.com - the 8/17 post.

Dr. Tara has a few thoughts about the female branch of the behaviorally disordered.  And confesses that the male of the species is no better.

Not only is she fun to read, I find I can monitor my own predilictions before they are expressed too widely.

And yes, I admit to the more than occasional chuckle at some of the correspondents and their predicaments.  (Hey!  I never claimed to be a touchy/feely kind of guy.  I just try most days not to publically commit mass mayhem.)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

White Horseradish

• friend
Re: Dr. Tara pulls a few punches
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
http://shrink4men.wordpress.com - the 8/17 post.

Can't read it.

This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 09:11:29 PM »
direct link

And I can't read it either.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 10:02:19 PM »
Weird. I read it when skidmark posted it.  Maybe they archive it after a bit.  It was good, but she seemed a little bitter.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »
Seems for whatever reason, she put that one under lock & key.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.