Author Topic: Say it ain't so: Steven Segal and DeNiro together in a movie  (Read 3073 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Say it ain't so: Steven Segal and DeNiro together in a movie
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 01:30:56 PM »
I can't find it again but I saw a review yesterday that said the movie is basically a political film aimed purely at making people who oppose illegal immigration into demons. I guess I'll reverse course and NOT see this movie.

Rotten Tomatoes? I saw one too, which basically said the same thing. =(
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 01:51:22 PM »
Seagal plays a drug lord?  Or does he play two at once?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 03:31:31 PM »
alex jones has all the info and hes sharing it.... ;/ >:D
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 08:58:34 PM »
Seagal plays a drug lord?  Or does he play two at once?

If you ever watched his movies (or seen Will Sasso's impersonation of him) you'd be afeared to talk bad about him like that! =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 09:10:19 PM »
I saw an ad for a movie featuring Robert DeNiro and Steven Segal. At first I thought I heard the ad wrong, so I checked on it, and it's true. The movie is "Machete".

From the little I read about it, the movie is getting good reviews. The trailer looked awful.

Nothing good can come from this. ;)

This movie is absolutely terrible.  I loved every second of it.
I don't think it's a polemic about illegal immigration, but it does play into the plot pretty centrally.  I am adult enough to not be offended by it at all.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM