Author Topic: Skinhead FAIL  (Read 1056 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Skinhead FAIL
« on: September 25, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/09/23/poland.jewish/

Pawel, now 33, said: "I'm not saying that I don't have regrets but it's not something that I walk around and lash myself over... I feel sorry for those that I beat up... but I don't hold a grudge against myself. The people who I hurt can hold a grudge against me."

He's currently studying to work in the ritual slaughterhouse.  She supervises the synogogue's kosher kitchen.

It's nice they found their roots, and saw the error of their ways (kinda hard to go around hating yourself and wanting to send yourself back where you came from, isn't it?) and all.

I'm really not sure what else they could do to atone for their earlier ways, other than trying to go and make a personal apology to everyone they beat up or harassed.  And I'm not sure that would really do any good for either side (don't think they would have their hearts in it on one side, and probably too little too late for the other).

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Skinhead FAIL
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 03:40:23 PM »
Obviously, we have some Jews tampering with records, to convince skin-heads that they are really Jews.  Duh.

(Conspiracy thinking, is there anything it can't do?)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

BReilley

• Just a frog in a pond.
  • friend

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »
I'm happy for them, or for anyone who finds a way forward. This from me who suspects a lot of churched up people and tries to keep his spiritual belief to hisself. At least he/they had the courage to admit they were screwed up and try to make things a little more correct.

Contrast this couple with my ordinary white bread cousin who was raised by somewhat of a racist authoritarian. So the cousin gets raised learning a) he is better than others and b) lots of karate. Well with all that learning he didn't learn that beating up gay people in Georgetown, some in a need a hospital bad kinda way, is a Federal hate crime. Well, I'm sure he learned it when the in door at Lorton hit him in the ass. Had a conversion of his own, became a white jailhouse muslim a year or two before 9/11. I thought of him on that day and hoped he was getting beat.  [popcorn]

Then there was that Hitler guy, he didn't do so hot with the suspicion that Momma Maria Shickelgruber might have had some jewish roots.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »
Here's another winner: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane

Meh. Neo-Nazi turns out to have other vices. Not surprising.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife