Author Topic: Brothers In Arms is kicking my butt  (Read 1664 times)

jamz

• friend
  • bleem
Brothers In Arms is kicking my butt
« on: March 22, 2005, 05:15:25 PM »
Man, I was looking forward to this game for six solid months, bought it on opening day, and I'm stunned at how imbalanced this game is.  Sometimes auto save points are two minutes apart, sometimes 20 minutes.  I'm really getting frustrated with working hard to get past a certain point, moving on to the next point, dying ( or losing some men) and having to start from scratch again.

Argh!

Love, James
Everybody loves Magical Trevor

Thefumegator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 06:16:10 PM »
Really?
Man, I loved it. What difficulty do you have it set at? I played on Normal and found it too easy... except for maybe one or two parts.

Wes
*This space for rent, inquire within*

jamz

• friend
  • bleem
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 12:39:37 AM »
I must be too used to normal run n gun games, because I keep getting ly guys killed.  Did you run through all your men, or did you worrk hard to keep them alive?

-Love, James
Everybody loves Magical Trevor

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 04:24:28 AM »
I love that game.  I started out on Easy and am just about to finish again on Normal.  Playing on easy first gives you an better chance of figuring out how to deal with your guys.  Plus there's the three strike rule they put in the game.  Die three times in a row and you get the option to get all your guys healed and reloaded.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.