Author Topic: i will be darned  (Read 619 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
i will be darned
« on: January 10, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/9/gay-former-sailors-back-captain-ousted-over-videos/
Gay former sailors back captain ousted over videos

By Shaun Waterman

-

NavyCapt. Owen P. Honors, removed from command of one of the Navy's most powerful warships and under investigation for ribald videos made to amuse his crew, is getting moral support from an unexpected quarter — gay sailors who served under his command.

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Pharmacology

• friends
Re: i will be darned
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 02:07:41 PM »
A very positive note coming from the repeal of DADT: the very people the politically correct bureaucrats are trying to pander are telling the bureaucrats how wrong they are.

T.O.M.

• friend
Re: i will be darned
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »
They just don't realize how offended they were, and how this is best for them.   [barf]
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark