Author Topic: green hornet again  (Read 588 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
green hornet again
« on: January 28, 2011, 11:35:30 AM »
on scifi
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: green hornet again
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
Beat me to it...

I just saw a crook so tough that he smokes a cigarette and chews gum at the same time.  :O

I'm sure Kato can kick his ass but I didn't have time to wait around and watch. I had to come here and goof off instead. Now it's back to the Winter Wonderland Channel for another episode of "280plus: Blower of Snow"

=|
Avoid cliches like the plague!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 01:57:04 PM »
  . . . I'm sure Kato can kick his ass . . .
It's been a long time since I saw the show, but Kato's moves looked a lot like Bruce Lee's . . .

=D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
Cato!

Oops, wrong movie.  [popcorn]
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic