Author Topic: A legacy of injustice, cool gunnnie video  (Read 1182 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
A legacy of injustice, cool gunnnie video
« on: March 11, 2011, 08:11:38 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14URdqHJRcQ&feature=player_embedded

Matt Corwin had cool Cali legal EBR's ... or so he thought!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Re: A legacy of injustice, cool gunnnie video
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:28:17 AM »
like, don't all comment at once! :cool:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 01:51:44 AM »
They stated several times that the AWB laws don't reduce crime, but I don't recall anyone in that video coming out and saying what it's actual purpose is: Control. I also wish that they had taken some of the film time they used for all those composite image special effect shots and extended the portion where the guy was speaking about the evil features not actually affecting the shooting ability of the rifle. Other than that, nice little film.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »
like, don't all comment at once! :cool:
You post a video link at 9:30pm on Friday night and expect a response within four hours?   ;/
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »
I live hundreds of miles from weekend type activities, for me a well replied to thread on APS is an exciting weekend :'(