Author Topic: Check out this video  (Read 935 times)

grampster

• friend
Check out this video
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »
Go to Youtube and type in:

The Grand Rapids Lip Dub (New world record)

Really cool.  This kid, Rob Bliss, does a wacky thing every year.  Grand Rapids is really comin' on strong.  Great place to live.  I was born there and live north of there now.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Check out this video
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 12:03:46 AM »
There have to be well hidden cuts in there, if not, then my mind is officially blown.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
There are several Youtube links that show the run throughs, practices, etc.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 10:53:14 AM »
Epic and cool.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 12:44:24 PM »
Epic and cool.

It was more than that.  Wow!
Thinking about the planning and work that went into organizing that makes my head hurt.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 02:40:25 PM »
There have to be well hidden cuts in there, if not, then my mind is officially blown.

It's one cut.  They did 5 runs through it and what they posted is the last run.

Thinking about the planning and work that went into organizing that makes my head hurt.

The young man putting these things together has quite the record.  A few years ago he organized the launch of 100,000 paper airplanes downtown.  A couple of years ago he turned a city street into a giant water slide.  And then there was the time he got 8,000 people to dress up like zombies and wander around downtown.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 12:37:22 AM »
I am officially impressed.

That doesn't happen often.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design