Author Topic: Can of Mongolian thunder death-worms: Why exactly is it racist...?  (Read 10548 times)

Lanius

• Excubitor
Re: Can of Mongolian thunder death-worms: Why exactly is it racist...?
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2011, 06:27:43 PM »
The more I read about Patton, the more I like him.

Especially his quote.. if everyone's thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking..

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
Wrong superpower, chief.....think closer to home.....  :cool:

I think he was implying that Stalin arranged the auto accident that killed Patton. *shrug*

Lanius

• Excubitor
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2011, 05:53:17 AM »
Supposedly, OSS arranged the auto accident, using an agent of theirs named Douglas Bazata, who wrote about it into a diary that he gave before he died to a historian. Stalin then had agents finish off Patton, as he seemed to be recovering in hospital.

His death stinks far more than Kennedy's. Kennedy was shot on camera several times by a marine. I mean, don't they have these stupid signs at USMC signs how no one is more dangerous than a marine with a rifle? As if miniguns didn't exist or something..

Patton was in a low-speed auto accident where the other people didn't get hurt at all, seemed to recover and then died suddenly. Faking a pulmonary embolism isn't that hard, I believe.

I'd love to know how it really was.  Any historians around to poke holes? What kind of reputation does the historian who wrote the book has got?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »
Supposedly, OSS arranged the auto accident, using an agent of theirs named Douglas Bazata, who wrote about it into a diary that he gave before he died to a historian. Stalin then had agents finish off Patton, as he seemed to be recovering in hospital.

I'd love to know how it really was.  Any historians around to poke holes? What kind of reputation does the historian who wrote the book has got?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html

I doubt the KGB had anything to do with it....this was an in-house job, and Wild Bill Donovan wasn't one to leave a job undone....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.