Author Topic: Great Idea! Let's light off some fireworks in Arizona right now!  (Read 713 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Great Idea! Let's light off some fireworks in Arizona right now!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »
1 - I thought the undocumented guest domestic/landscape workers had burned everything to the ground already.  Are you suggesting that they did a less than satisfactory job?

2 - You have stewards in your parks?  Do you have to tip them when they bring you bullion or set up your lounge chair?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Great Idea! Let's light off some fireworks in Arizona right now!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 09:57:11 PM »
http://www.azcentral.com/community/scottsdale/articles/2011/06/21/20110621pinnacle-peak-brush-fire-fireworks-abrk.html

At least the fire was dealt with before it got out of control. moron...

And now the rest of the morons want to blame fireworks instead of dealing with the real problem by banning yankees.