Author Topic: Anyone know about Barber Leather Works?  (Read 1364 times)

T.O.M.

• friend
Anyone know about Barber Leather Works?
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
A friend just referred me to Barber Leather Works web page.

http://www.barberleatherworks.com/home.html

He says he bought an OWB second hand made by Barber Leather, and says good things about it.  I'm in the market for a new set of leather for daily carry.  However, my friend is one that I trust on some points, but his opinions on gun-related issues...well, that's why I'm asking around here. 

The pics on the site look good, and the overall page inspires confidence.  Also, it looks like this guy does business in Central Ohio (not too far from where I live), so it's convenient.  I may even be able to pick it up in person, which I think is a plus, and a sign of a man who has confidence in his work.

Anyone with any experience, comments are appreciated...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Anyone know about Barber Leather Works?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 11:04:14 AM »
Dude is a sponsor on glock talk apparently, so it's nice to have another means of reaching him and a community to bring up issues with. Otoh he's a sponsor so the mods might shut down negative reviews, hard to say as I don't know anything about GT.

Doesn't seem to be much discussion of the brand elsewhere, is it a newer company I wonder?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.