Author Topic: More Facebook brilliance, or, another criminal mastermind  (Read 546 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
More Facebook brilliance, or, another criminal mastermind
« on: July 28, 2011, 12:30:35 PM »
I must say, though, I approve.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/now_at_nine/new-york-fugitive-victor-burgos-allegedly-taunts-police-on-facebook-to-catch-him

Guy taunts the police from his hometown and tells them where he is.

Unsurprisingly, they send the police in Brooklyn to pick him up.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: More Facebook brilliance, or, another criminal mastermind
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 03:19:12 PM »
It was "Utica's Most Wanted", not "Utica's Most Intelligent".

Wonder how he'll explain how he got caught to the boys in GP - or will he try to pull the sympathy card for being "intellectually challenged"?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: More Facebook brilliance, or, another criminal mastermind
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 05:30:56 PM »
lol!! SUPER GENIUS!!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."