Author Topic: weird end to a weird guy  (Read 3265 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
weird end to a weird guy
« on: August 04, 2011, 05:11:49 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/4/polygamist-leaders-texas-trial-goes-jury/

SAN ANGELO, Texas (AP) — The child sexual assault case against Warren Jeffs was in the hands of a Texas jury Thursday, after the polygamist leader stood mostly mute for his closing argument.

Jeffs, who acted as his own attorney, stood expressionless, staring at the floor, for all but a few seconds of the half hour he was allotted. At one point he mumbled, “I am peace,” and said no more.

The only noise in the courtroom was the creaking of wooden benches brimming with spectators.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: weird end to a weird guy
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »
From the thread title, I thought somebody died.

Going for a psychiatric defense?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 05:28:31 PM »
in texas?  good luck with that.  a 12 year old girl?  i don't care if she did look 13 [barf]

hes in a world of hurt   more so when the doors clang shut
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 10:28:59 PM »
three hours to guilty verdict.  that seems about right.  what kinda feller keeps tapes of himself having sex with a 12 year old girl?
http://www.latimes.com/news/la-naw-warren-jeffs-guilty-20110804,0,5668344.story

so far the prosecution has 7 or 8 convictions, 100% of those brought to trial

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 10:58:21 PM »
what kinda feller keeps tapes of himself havinghas sex with a 12 year old girl?

A *expletive deleted*ing sicko...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »
Jeff's is lucky the jurors didn't break for lunch and send one out to Home Depot for a new rope...and only then deliver their verdict out in the courthouse lawn...

Thing is, he piled on the krayzee at the beginning of the trial.  I suspect that he must have thought he was in a big city and he was a sympathetic minority defendant and the judge a liberal softy who would cut him some slack.  Big mistake.  The judge gave him some slack alright...enough to hang himself with.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 11:30:12 PM »
He'll appeal. The verdict is clearly invalid, since he is g-d, and mere mortals can't convict g-d of crimes against nature, or against young girls. After all, he created them, so they are his to do with as he pleases.

Dang! What's the maximum sentence the judge can hand down for Mr. g-d? Whatever it is, they should triple it in his case.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »
one of the other 7 got 75 yrs  i think jeffs is at least as big a player. i gotta admit to loving it that hes on trial in texas

PTK

• friends
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 04:26:59 PM »
...I don't even know what to THINK about that "man". Talk about a real nutcase. :O
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »
life  with 20 years after  to run consecutively
good luck in jail there warren    theres some folks waiting on you

P5 Guy

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
I plead insanity, those young girls drive me crazy.
Yeah stolen from Cheech and Chong.

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 02:40:39 PM »
a real sweet heart of a guy  raped his nephew when he was 5 a niece whe she was 8  and what about the 3 other wives who were there when he raped the 12 year old? when are their trials?
what a group

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »
life  with 20 years after  to run consecutively
good luck in jail there warren    theres some folks waiting on you

That's gotta sting.

a real sweet heart of a guy  raped his nephew when he was 5 a niece whe she was 8  and what about the 3 other wives who were there when he raped the 12 year old? when are their trials?
what a group

Soon, I hope.

Matt 18:6
"But whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton