Author Topic: Playa gotta hate, beards gotta scream...  (Read 7902 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Playa gotta hate, beards gotta scream...
« on: August 31, 2011, 03:24:31 PM »
Proof that the Islamist screaming beard society will truly scream for just about anything.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/aug/31/9-11-children-colouring-book-muslims

I love it.  I absolutely love it.

SEALs in action shooting UBL, and kids get to color it!  Epic win.

But Islamic Rage Boy had this to say about it:

ETA:  Just for grins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:28:05 PM by AZRedhawk44 »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

brimic

• friends
Re: Playa gotta hate, beards gotta scream...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 03:41:41 PM »
Archer: Well, what about Beardy McTurbanhead over there?
Malory: He's one of the investors, and he's a Sikh!
Archer: Oh? So because he's a Sikh he gets off scot free?! That's called profiling Mother, and I don't do it

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

griz

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 03:50:12 PM »
First, do we really need PG rated coloring books?

Second, I haven't seen the book so it's hard to get a feel for the overall message, but I would worry that it is a short cut to teaching kids that they should hate Muslims.  If that's your goal it may be the right book, I'll pass.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 04:31:30 PM »

it is a short cut to teaching kids that they should hate Muslims shoot terrorists.

There ya go.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 05:33:45 PM »
A colouring book about the events of 9/11, complete with pictures of the burning twin towers and the execution of a cowering Osama bin Laden for children to fill in, has provoked outrage among American Muslims.

What says APS about the journalist's word choice?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 05:40:32 PM »
Intrinsic media bias. Go figure.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »

I think that's pretty accurate.

There's no real doubt about his culpability, and while a set of circumstances could have happened that resulted in his capture I'd wager every man on that mission knew they were either going to miss him altogether or kill him.

And why not?  what real value would OBL as a prisoner have?  We might get some intel from him as AQ scrambled to change TTP's and he'd provide both a real and propaganda target for the enemy.  Just shoot him and get it over with.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 01:56:47 PM »

I fully approve of executing such filth as OBL in any manner.

Putting OBL on his knees and putting one in the head would have been perfectly acceptable.  Tying him with ropes to four humvees and pulling him apart would have been A-OK. Running his ass over...slowly...with an M1 Abrams would have been most excellent.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »

Second, I haven't seen the book so it's hard to get a feel for the overall message, but I would worry that it is a short cut to teaching kids that they should hate Muslims.  If that's your goal it may be the right book, I'll pass.

Perhaps I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy, but rather than "Teaching to hate Muslims", I'd prefer to think the coloring book "Teaches a love of Western Civilization".  =)
I promise not to duck.

griz

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 04:20:54 PM »
Again, having never seen the book I am only going by the article. The publisher says it is "designed to be a tool that parents can use to help teach children about the facts surrounding 9/11".  To you, what in the article indicates it is teaching kids to love Western Civilization?  It's an honest question, I just seem to be looking at it differently.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »
Islamic terrorists did in fact commit the acts of Sept 11. I don't see any way of presenting that fact honestly that the media would not construe as "hating Muslims" in much the same way as calling for border control is intrinsically "hating Mexicans."
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 06:59:55 PM »
I'd wager every man on that mission knew they were either going to miss him altogether or kill him.

The word on the street, a.k.a. Discovery Channel special, is that Obama ordered a kill mission, not a capture mission.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

birdman

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »
Anyone else notice the weapon is a M-14/16/249 hybrid with an eotech?  Didn't know we had that.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »
The word on the street, a.k.a. Discovery Channel special, is that Obama ordered a kill mission, not a capture mission.

Well, it's been said that the realities of the office often push the POTUS to make decisions that seem to have been against his prior nature, or his ideology at times.

Fortunately in this case, it's just pissing off his base and creating an "enthusiasm gap" for 2012.  =D
I promise not to duck.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »
Anyone else notice the weapon is a M-14/16/249 hybrid with an eotech?  Didn't know we had that.

Really?  I'd a figured Mini-14 with Butler Creek folder.

with a pint cardboard milk carton hung ahead of the trigger guard.

Randomly selected google image hit.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 11:03:10 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 11:41:59 PM »
You need appropriate children's reading, too:

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 12:10:00 AM »
You need appropriate children's reading, too:

The way that tiger is violating the hell out of rule #2 makes me think he's hungry for some rabbit stew...
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 01:03:59 AM »
Islamic terrorists did in fact commit the acts of Sept 11. I don't see any way of presenting that fact honestly that the media would not construe as "hating Muslims" in much the same way as calling for border control is intrinsically "hating Mexicans."

This.

And it had to be a kill mission, if we captured OBL where were we going to put him?  In the Gitmo that BHO promised to close?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 08:16:41 AM »
Really?  I'd a figured Mini-14 with Butler Creek folder.
with a pint cardboard milk carton hung ahead of the trigger guard.

Randomly selected google image hit.

Agree on the m-14 body and back end, but that's clearly a saw box, and the front sight is m-4/m-16a2, and the flash-hider looks like an m-16a1

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:46 AM »
"Children, the truth is, these terrorist acts were done by freedom-hating radical Islamic Muslim extremists. These crazy people hate the American way of life because we are FREE and our society is FREE."

Ah... good to see that propaganda still glosses over facts without skipping a beat.  Put out a true comment, then one that is blatantly ridiculous, and if anyone questions the second part, attack them to trying to deny the first part. 

Honestly, don't care.  Haven't seen the coloring book, but obviously it's propaganda.  So what?  Don't like it, ignore it and subscribe to propaganda that is more comforting.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 09:58:41 AM »
Agree on the m-14 body and back end, but that's clearly a saw box, and the front sight is m-4/m-16a2, and the flash-hider looks like an m-16a1

I'm voting for internal magazine braced on a chinese food takeout carton for when he gets hungry.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 10:03:14 AM »
Ah... good to see that propaganda still glosses over facts without skipping a beat.  Put out a true comment, then one that is blatantly ridiculous, and if anyone questions the second part, attack them to trying to deny the first part. 

Honestly, don't care.  Haven't seen the coloring book, but obviously it's propaganda.  So what?  Don't like it, ignore it and subscribe to propaganda that is more comforting.

Well, IMO, it's quite true they DO "hate our way of life", women who work outside the home, wear pants etc. walk around with uncovered heads... Although yes, 100% correct that they don't hate it so much that they'd crash planes into buildings over it. That was in response to our presence in certain parts of the world and our policies and actions there.

So I'd say it's not blatantly ridiculous, so much as a case of inserting a red-herring that's true, but not actually related.
I promise not to duck.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 10:16:04 AM »
Folks, all the speculation as to the "box-shaped" item below the weapon can now end.  I have the answer.

It is a nice, crisp, new, brown paper sack filled with pita, falafel, and sdziki sauce.  (Obvious, once you know the SEALs ate OBL's lunch.)
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »
Well, IMO, it's quite true they DO "hate our way of life", women who work outside the home, wear pants etc. walk around with uncovered heads... Although yes, 100% correct that they don't hate it so much that they'd crash planes into buildings over it. That was in response to our presence in certain parts of the world and our policies and actions there.

So I'd say it's not blatantly ridiculous, so much as a case of inserting a red-herring that's true, but not actually related.

Remember, to these people, exporting copies of Cosmopolitan into their countries is an assault on their way of life as much as basing troops in Saudi Arabia is.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner