Author Topic: "As our flag was still streaming?"  (Read 990 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
"As our flag was still streaming?"
« on: September 12, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: "As our flag was still streaming?"
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 12:45:39 PM »
Maybe if she had stopped bobbing and weaving she might have remembered the words?

Or was the movement a symptom of the possible reason for the bobbing and weaving?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 03:47:35 PM »
i hate it when that happens!  unfortunatly i have been on stage singing a song that i have done a dozen times before, when there is suddenly a portion of it deleted from my memory.  rather than stop singing and cause a complete train wreck i would fake it much like she did, or yell out something to the "crowd" that would make things blend into the next part of the song. 
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 03:53:57 PM »
Maybe if she had stopped bobbing and weaving she might have remembered the words?

Or was the movement a symptom of the possible reason for the bobbing and weaving?

stay safe.

You know, whats with that, really?

Its not a dance number. Most trained singers I see that are actually worth something stand up straigte and SING.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds