Author Topic: Vagos MC raided  (Read 1168 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Vagos MC raided
« on: October 08, 2011, 12:07:08 PM »

http://framework.latimes.com/2011/10/06/raids-motorycycle-gang/#/2

The seized firearms include some nice C&R pieces.  I see at least two Garands, a Lee-Enfield, a Springfield '03, an M1917, and an M1 carbine.

They'll probably wind up being destroyed.   :'(
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Vagos MC raided
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »
Curious if the AT-4 is in working order.  As for what was seized.  If it was stolen property and the rightful owner found they should be able to get it back once the case has been settled.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
They'll probably wind up being destroyed.

Oh no, I bet Holder and ATF have plans.  I bet that a gun shop in Tucson will handle the transfer for some wonderful fellas up from the border.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 04:04:37 PM »
Where were all the full-automatic firearms they bought at gun shows?  What happened to the grenades and RPGs?

Somebody apparently was a great salesman, considering how much match ammo there was.  But I guess when you have drug money coming out of every orifice you don't want to clutter up the little storage space left with WWB.

Sadly, I also vote that there are plans for all those that do not include returning any stolen items to their owners.  What bothers me is that instead of auctioning them off and putting the proceeds towards the national debt we are looking at another charge on the country's credit card for melting them down.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.