Author Topic: Mountain Lion comes to dinner  (Read 4551 times)

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Mountain Lion comes to dinner
« on: October 19, 2011, 05:34:23 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Mountain Lion comes to dinner
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 06:53:39 PM »
Hilarious!   =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 07:12:09 PM »
Normally I consider cats good for Chinese food or tacos*.  I will make an exception for one with those sentiments.

stay safe.

*OK, they also make a decent half of a pair of mittens or slippers, too.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 08:13:49 PM »
This is great, Harold!
 :lol: :laugh: :lol:
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 08:40:39 PM »
Up to your normal standards, Harold - excellent!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 12:23:14 AM »
LOL!!! thanks man!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 09:54:07 AM »
The cat owner just thought that cat had an ego before this.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »
Freaking Hippie Boulder Pumas, always looking for a handout instead of working/hunting for a living!
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 12:12:39 PM »
Those Maine Coon cats sure look interesting.

And the lolcat pics are great.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 12:14:22 PM »
I LOL'd pretty hard.

That cat has some big brass ones.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 12:20:41 PM »
Stupid cat.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 02:56:33 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 07:52:26 PM »
Listened to the interview of the cat owner on Fox today.  Apparently, that was the teenager cougar.  Momma was waiting for it in the back yard.  They even had a cougar statue in their back yard that the young cougar took an interest in.  Quite a few more photos in the story on Fox.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 11:05:43 PM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 11:11:13 AM »
Funny stuff, Harold.  Thanks!
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 04:19:42 PM »

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 04:20:07 PM »

grampster

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 11:50:03 PM »
Great lol cat stuff, Harold.

Cool pics.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw