Author Topic: Editorial cartoon and spoof about Mr. Cain  (Read 6587 times)

Lee

• friend
Re: Editorial cartoon and spoof about Mr. Cain
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 11:22:47 PM »
I wonder if the truth will ever come out.

Maybe he'll hire OJ and the Dream Team to find the truth.
Seriously though, why couldn't he sue them for defamation of character, assuming there is no evidence and it was all a set up.  He should sue all 9 or 10 or...? of them.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 09:45:06 AM »
He said that he was 'suspending' his campaign, not stopping of quitting.

Maybe he will stage a comeback when he feels the the time is right.........
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
Maybe he'll hire OJ and the Dream Team to find the truth.
Seriously though, why couldn't he sue them for defamation of character, assuming there is no evidence and it was all a set up.  He should sue all 9 or 10 or...? of them.

I don't know if it's possible to sue. I can't see why not, although it may not be in his best overall interests. I'd like to see him do it, though.

I just find it hard to believe that this all happened while at the National Restaurant Association, but never before or since in his life. Maybe everywhere else he worked employed men only, and the guys never had contact with any women in the office or in any other capacity during, before or after work hours. Sort of like a monastery.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 02:33:54 PM »
I really hope and pray that he spends the time cutting through the accusers BS, and regaining his reputation.
He could try a comeback with renewed gusto, grab a VP spot, or something.
His biggest problem was that idiotic chain-smoking, gray-haired deadpan spokesman that he had.
The guy came across as a completely unprepared just-off-a-3-day-drunk toad. 
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen