Author Topic: Third of young women would swap IQ for larger breasts  (Read 14198 times)

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Re: Third of young women would swap IQ for larger breasts
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 03:07:23 PM »
The trophy wife gets to yacht about the Mediterranean while the kids are in swiss boarding school
Thats smart

but genetics says these trophies are going to spawn trolls

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 03:15:27 PM »
First point, studies have shown men are more likely to choose a nice butt with no boobs to big boobs and no ass.
Second, they can improve the shape of the breast and both augmentation and reduction surgeries involve reshaping the breast (beyond making it bigger and smaller)
Third, can we please avoid "womens with big boobs are stoopid!!". It's not true and offensive.

I agree on all three points.  Especially #1 and most especialy #3. My wife is gifted in both regions, and she's one of the smartest people I know.

That said, for women to trade IQ for bigger boobs is just equal time.  Men have been losing IQ because of big boobs for most of history.   =D
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »
The trophy wife gets to yacht about the Mediterranean while the kids are in swiss boarding school
Thats smart

Not when they're banging the pool boy.

Girls, you're welcome.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »
That said, for women to trade IQ for bigger boobs is just equal time.  Men have been losing IQ because of big boobs for most of history.   =D

Quoted for the frakking truth, indeed.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
Men have been losing IQ because of big boobs for most of history.   =D

and this ceases to be a good thing if women become to stupid to take advantage of it.
 >:D
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 04:21:58 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
I promise not to duck.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 04:59:28 PM »
I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 05:21:03 PM »
Starbucks?
I promise not to duck.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 05:41:26 PM »
Just when you think APS is beginning to bore. . . . . bang, outta nowhere we're discussing boobs and brains. 
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 06:12:24 PM »
Thats smart

I can't recall the sage, but it went something like this:
"You marry your first wife 'for better or worse,' you marry your second wife for 'better,' period."

The men in the photo are demonstrating the usual Mexican/S American pattern of successful men marrying themselves Anglo/Euro descent trophy wives.  These guys are 90%-100% of European descent.  If they were more mestizo or nearly all amerind, the drive to dump mestizo wife #1 for anglo trophy wife #2 would be even greater.  Photos of the top end of Mexican society all looks like this...until some squat amerind dude gets some juice and upends the societal apple cart.  Then, he dumps mestizo wife #1 and starts the cycle over again...

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 06:18:47 PM »
Just when you think APS is beginning to bore. . . . . bang, outta nowhere we're discussing boobs and brains.

It's been done many times before with just one photo.

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 06:31:31 PM »
and this ceases to be a good thing if women become to stupid to take advantage of it.
 >:D

To borrow a phrase "Thank you, I'll be here all week." 
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 08:34:18 PM »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »
High IQ is almost a trap. You go through life expecting things should be easier, because you're "smart", or people notice and also tell you you're "smart", however your intelligence only really seems to help you with parlor tricks, trivia, or other minutiae that never helps you get farther in the real world, save maybe being wittier in a discussion forum such as this one.

The other thing high IQ seems to be good for is cataloging and being ever aware of exactly how you're failing at life as compared to lower IQ but more "driven" people.

Or you get bothered by things you notice that others don't.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2012, 08:39:22 PM »
should I recognize that person?

I will hazard a guess he is rich.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2012, 11:32:10 PM »
Nah. I think they're from a tight-knit Greek family, and that's his granddaughter. Greek grandfathers always grab granddaughters' tushes as a sign of respect. 

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »
Nah. I think they're from a tight-knit Greek family, and that's his granddaughter. Greek grandfathers always grab granddaughters' tushes as a sign of respect. 
That guy's too damn ugly to be Greek. Gotta be English.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2012, 11:35:37 PM »
Six weeks after their romantic Roman wedding, it appears the honeymoon still isn't over for Formula One
boss Flavio Briatore and his new wife Elisabetta Gregoraci.
The couple wed in a 12th century basilica in the Italian capital on June 14th after a two-year courtship.
Elisabetta is just the latest in a list of famous beauties to date the racing tycoon.
Flavio previously dated Naomi Campbell, Adriana Volpe and Heidi Klum, with whom he fathered a daughter Leni, now four.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »
I thought IQ was just a measure of potential.  I don't think I have ever taken an IQ test thought people always said I had a lot of potential.  The older you get, the more insulting that seems.  =D

I have learned the hard way that if you don't like what you are doing, you won't likely be successful no matter how smart you are.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2012, 11:55:40 PM »
Ol' Flavio makes Aristotle Onassis, Fred Thompson and Clint Eastwood look like rank amateurs when it comes to dating  young women.

Sheesh. That guy is just 8 months older than I am.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »
Ol' Flavio makes Aristotle Onassis, Fred Thompson and Clint Eastwood look like rank amateurs when it comes to dating  young women.

Sheesh. That guy is just 8 months older than I am.

So there is hope for you yet. =D
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 07:47:00 AM »
Amen to that.

People with much less IQ, but better organizational skills, motivation, and people skills always get farther in life. And they seem happier too. I'd gladly give up 20 IQ points for the chance to be 99th percentile in the other areas.

High IQ is almost a trap. You go through life expecting things should be easier, because you're "smart", or people notice and also tell you you're "smart", however your intelligence only really seems to help you with parlor tricks, trivia, or other minutiae that never helps you get farther in the real world, save maybe being wittier in a discussion forum such as this one.

The other thing high IQ seems to be good for is cataloging and being ever aware of exactly how you're failing at life as compared to lower IQ but more "driven" people.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2012, 10:57:37 AM »
Flavio proves money buys "happy" 10s with c+ averages